Chapter : 1

Author note : sorry for any spelling mistakes . I will improve it as soon as i finish . And, this girl in the photo is a character in the story(Chrissy)  . I will put the photo of any new character so you know how every character look like. Thanks for reading ...
Have fun ^^

Darcy Edward a girl at the age of 18 . She has brown-blonde hair with green eyes. She's  from New Jersey but living in NYC. Her mother and father  died when she was at the age of 9. She got no siblings. Her best friend is called Chrissy . Chrissy has a brown hair with brown eyes , she lives in London. They knew each other from since they  were kids but chrissy's  father had to travel to London 5 years ago so from since that they live in two different countries .

So let's get started....

( Darcy P.O.V )

I wake up from the  beaming of the sunlight in my eyes. I jump myself into the bath to take a shower since I have a headache today . I dried my hair and went downstairs . " I am starving " I cried. If you are asking if i am living alone then I will glad to tell you that      ( yep i do ) . Today is Saturday and it's boring as usual  . Well, Yeah Saturday is my boring day ...why?? Simply because  I got nothing to do . I will  spend my day watching TV. And probably I will watch Hunger Games if you don't know then let me tell you that it's my favorite movie ,  But i should call Chrissy first . chrissy is my bestie . She is the only one I trust . I do have  some CLASSMATES in my school but they ain't like chrissy . Actually no one will  ever be .

I ran up stairs and open my laptop , i waited 10 min. ..my lap sucks . I logged  in to my Massenger  and clicked video call  . Chrissy face suddenly appeared on my screen which made me laugh .
" morning Chrissy " I said waving my hand to her . She looked behind her and got her dog in her hands and then said:
" Morning Diddy " . How many times do I have to tell her to stop calling me that. it annoys me because my name isn't that long to give me a nickname . " Didn't I tell you to stop calling me diddy ?? " I said rolling my eyes .            " Oops sorry , i forget it annoys you DIDDY " she teased .

I ignored her and i changed the topic.    " what's up??"  I asked her  . " well, as you know I just woke up and got my breakfast and I will go shopping what about you ?" she asked as if she don't know. " I am sitting  bored as usual . It's Saturday  remember "  I told her . Actually we have the same talk every Saturday .

"yeah i know... But guess what? "  she asked with excitement in her eyes .
" what ?" i asked her not even guessing i actually know Chrissy she is always being silly about everything so i didn't bother to take a  guess. " you should think , idiot " she told me but i forget to tell her that every time i guess my guessing gets wrong . " okay ..lemme try ... oh you are pregnant ...Congratulations babe " i teased her as i laughed . " DARCY.C'mon think " she said with a serious face .

"Chrissy  i just waked up so.." I sighed . It's a fact about me, My  brain doesn't work when i am just awake . " okay" she sighed then completed " look what my mom got for me " she said as she got something from her pocket. "What's that? "  i asked actually the image wasn't clear to recognize what she had . 

She sighed then said " ONE DIRECTION TICKETS" she screamed while raising  them up so i can see them clearly . oh I forget to tell you that she is one of  there biggest fans. Well, almost crazy about them to be exact . so I don't have to say how happy she is . " Woooo ,Wooo congratulations .finally you are going to see them . " I said . "But....."  she said then stopped for a while . I actually hate that word ( but ) there must be( a but )after every happy moment ." my mom bought two tickets and i can't go alone so i was wondering ....." she then pressed on her lips .

And i actually recognized what was she going to say . Is she serious? she must be kidding me . It will never ever happen . No freaking way . " hello ??"  she said waving her hands in front of the camera. " Chrissy you know that ............"

 To be continued  ...