Chapter 13

:::YOUR POV:::

"While i was in my appartment I remmember my ex fredd I was so depressed that j can't even talk to Mark."

"I cry all the time and I can't stop thinking about him because he said he is going to kill Mark."

"I watch Mark in his videos everyday but even if he makes a very funny joke in his videos I don't smile or laugh"

"It's been 3 weeks since I talked to Mark he calls me and texts me but I can't response"

"I decided to write a letter for him"
------------------------------------
Dear Mark,

Hey Mark,It's been 3 weeks since I talked to you I'm sorry I'm just so depressed I can't answer your calls or texts sorry it's just my hands don't want to do it even if my brain said to pick my phone up and answer you...
I love you Mark don't worry I still love you,Don't think that I don't because I won't ever ever ever do that...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DON'T WORRY:)

                                Your girlfriend,
                                       Y/n=)
-----------------------------

"I finished writing it and I folded it and went in front of Mark's appartment door and putted the letter near in Mark's door."

"Then i went back in my appartment and grabbed some sandwich and watched some tv."

|END POV|

:::MARK POV:::

"It's been 3 weeks since y/n talked to me is she angry or something.."

"I grabbed my jacket and phone then went outside and I saw a letter it said from:Y/n:)"

"I grabbed it and went back in my appartment I opened the letter"

:::TIME SKIP AFTER READING THE LETTER BECAUSE I'M LAZY TO DO IT AGAIN:::

"I smiled and went in her appartment without knocking in her door"

|END POV|

:::Your Pov:::

"While I was watching I didn't heard Mark coming in and he sneak up Behind me and hugged me"

Mark-Hey y/n I missed you thank for the letter..
Y/n-I missed you so much Mark!
Mark-Why you depressed?
Y/n-Because of fredd...
Mark-awwww...Don't worry he won't hurt you,He rather hurt me..
Y/n-I love you Mark...*cries*
Mark-I love you too..

"He wipes off my tears and he sat beside me"

____________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while it's Christmas and I just spent some time with my family..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!⛄️☃🌨☄