All alone

LUCAS POV:
I have to choose between Riley and Maya. I love Riley so much. I've always loved her but would it be safer to go with Maya? Would she hurt me less? Maya has been through tough times but I'm in love with Riley. " I am choosing Maya" i said. WAIT WHY DID I DO THAT IM IN LOVE WITH RILEY NOT MAYA?!?!?!? but there's no turning back anymore. I see Maya running up to me and kissing me on the lips and with my reflexes i kissed back. I looked at Riley and i could see the despair and sadness in her eyes. Oh god why did i do that? Riley then walks away making me regret everything i just did.

RILEY POV:
Lucas picked Maya, Lucas picked Maya, Lucas picked Maya. I can't believe it. I wanted to just my eyes out so bad and when i saw him and Maya kissing i just couldn't take it anymore. I walked off back home ignoring my parents and auggie. I locked my doors and cried and cried until i fell asleep hoping life would get better and realising that im all alone. I mean i love Maya and i always will but i just can't talk or see her anymore it hurts too bad for me .
I just hope both of them are happy together. I went over to my desk to see pictures of me and Lucas together and the whole Texas thing that I decided to throw everything that reminded me of Lucas and to move on. I can't keep pretending that me and Lucas will be together. I have to move on for myself and for everyone else. Im done with Lucas forever for my whole life.

Hey guys this is my first story so i hope you guys like it so yeah stay tuned!!❤️❤️❤️❤️