Chapter 19 

Okay so sorry this is a bit late and it's not the best chapter considering but it's needed to build up the story I have planned and boy it's goooooooooood! I hope :$ well tell me what you think? Anything need changing? And I would like your opinion on whether you think I'm carrying the story line well and if it's a good story line? xx

chapter 19

Justin dropped me and Chaz off and then we agreed an hour to get ready and they bring their present round for 6. It is currently 5:45 and I'm washed, dressed and make-upped. These 15 minutes will drag.

I sat on my sofa and turned on my new tv and flicked to MTV UK (not sure if you can get that in America or Canada but we have it in the UK , obviously.) and watched some rip off of jersey shore, Geordie shore? I could barely understand their accents and they were just sluts. How entertaining! I was 'truly engrossed' in the program until someone knocked on my door. I shot up and ran to it.

"sorry I'm early but well I was bored and it doesn't really matter if I'm early does it?" Chaz began rambling apologetically as if he had just committed at crime.

"don't be silly, you shouldn't even have to knock! You're my neighbour now bab!" I laughed and walked out of the door way to gesture him in. I sat down on the sofa and he sat cautiously next to me. I then noticed the large union jack gift bag he was holding.

"nice bag mr! All for me?" I said leaning towards him.

"not yet, we-" he began but was interrupted by the door flying open and Ryan and Justin running in doing the usual "ey ey ey!" jumping around like actual gorillas.

I laughed at them and then they both sat down on the couch opposite us.

"you excited?" said Ryan as he shook the 2 boxes he had messily wrapped and tapped in barbie paper.

"of course! Who's first?" I laughed excitedly.

"well you know they say save the best to last and that it's first the worst? Well Ryan should go first then Chaz and then me!" Justin said smugly as he winked and held his Matt black gift back carefully, It was huge.

"you don't even know what I've got her man!" Ryan laughed smugly.

"if it's a repeat of Christmas I doubt I want to!" laughed Justin as me and Chaz sniggered.

"hey she loved those teenaged mutant ninja turtle slippers!" said Ryan looking quiet shocked.

"sure did!" I laughed as I hit him on the arm.

"now come on pressie time!" I squealed holding out my arms impatiently.

"this one first." said Ryan as he placed the smaller of the two boxes into my hands.

I smiled then viciously tore away the paper to reveal a plastic box which had "JUSTIN BIEBER IPHONE 4 COVER!" wrote on it in cheesy writing. I flipped the lid and pulled it out and began laughing at the phone cover which had Justin's face on, the funniest part was the huge black moustache that was drawn on in permanent marker.

"awww thanks!" I said still laughing as I got up and hugged Ryan.

"very funny, man." said Justin sarcastically.

I pulled out my phone and put it on the back and held it in admiration.

"now this one!" Ryan said shoving the other box into my lap smiling smugly.

I ripped off the paper and smiled at the huge book. It was "Disney princess tales." the book I had when I was little but Ryan had spilt chocolate milk on it when we were 10, not going to lie, I cried for a week straight.