Chapter Forty-Two

-Justin’s POV-

“I was hoping that I could propose to your daughter.” I said

“So what you’re saying is your asking my daughter’s hand in marriage.” He said

“Yes sir.” There was a pause a really long pause that was worrying me.

“Ok. I give you the permison to marry my daughter.” He got and came to me and gave me a manly hug.

“Welcome to the family son.”

 “Thank you sir.”

“Don’t worry I won’t tell Liz your proposing.” He said

“Thanks I plan on it being a surprise.”

“Great. Now how do you plan on doing it?”

-Elizabeth’s POV-

While Justin went to the bathroom I decided to call Cristal and Austin to invite them to Myrtle Beach. I called Cris first.

“Hello?”

“Hey Cris what you doing?”

“Nothing just chillin like a villain what’s up?”

“Well I wanted to invite you to Myrtle Beach, me and mom and dad and Justin and his crew and friends we’re all going to Myrtle Beach and I wanted to invite my friends but since their all busy I called you.” Haha I was kidding.

“Bitch.” She said

“Haha love you too Cris but seriously do you want to come?”

“Of course hoe!! When?”

“This weekend.”

“Awesome!! I can’t wait. I’m gonna pack now!!”

“Ok good luck with that. I call you later with the details.”

“Ok bye hoe.”

“Bye bitch.” I hung up and looked up to see Justin walking in.

“Who are you calling a bitch?” he asked

“Cristal. I just invited her to Myrtle Beach.”

“That’s cool.”

“Yeah I just need to call Austin.” I dialed his number and it rung three times before he answered.

“Sup bra.” He said

“Sup bro. What you doing?”

“Chillin… killin. How bout you?”

“Same. Anyway I have an invitation for you.” I said

“For…?”

“Myrtle Beach, all of us are going to the beach and I figured I’d invite some people and well you’re the last one so yeah.”

“Thanks…” he said sarcastically.

“I know you love me.”

“I know you care. Just shout whenever and I’ll be there.” He sung.

“Haha shut up but seriously you willing to join us.”

“Course, when don’t I want to go to the beach and see hot girls in bathing suits?”

“Thanks for scaring my brain with that gross image.”

“Anytime bra, I got to go family guide’s on.”

“Seriously?”

“Yep lates.”

“Bye.”

“So…he’s coming?” Justin asked

“Yep.”

~Friday~

So today is Friday the day we are going to pack in a bus and drive to Myrtle Beach. Yep we’re taking a bus. We’d thought it’d be easier instead of taking different cars. Anyways, right now the guys are putting the luggage in the bottom of the bus while the girls are inside the bus talking. Everybody’s here ready to go. Today was kind of chilly because it is the begins of November but it’s still hot. (picture of outfit on side)  We’re hopefully gonna be able to stay there for at least a week.

In the bus, instead of like individual seats their like couches on each side. The girls are on one side while the boys on the other. The boys are now packing in on the bus and we began the long drive to Myrtle Beach.

“So, you ready for the beach?” Cristal asked me

“No.”

“No? Why?”

“Because I’m here all fat and pregnant and you guys are all skinny. There’s gonna be a bunch of girls that look good and what if Justin leaves me for one of them?” I asked

“If he does I’ll kick his ass. He’s not going to leave you. You’re pregnant embrace it. Show off that pregnant belly. Be all like ‘sup I’m pregnant. Yeah you like my belly? It’s nice.’”

I looked at her for a while to see if she was serious then we both started laughing.

“Really? No thanks.” I said

“I’m just kidding but seriously even though you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to hide it. Show everybody that you don’t care what they think and that even though you’re pregnant you still look hot.”

“I’ll think about it.” I laughed

“Did you bring a bikini?”

“Yeah but I don’t know if I’ll wear it. What’s the point? I’m not even gonna get in the water.”

“You’re not?!? Yes you are, at least to your waist.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Don’t think just do.”

“Sup ladies.” Austin said while sitting in between us.

“Liz doesn’t want to get in the water.” Cris said

“What?! Bra you getting in that water.” He said

“Bro what if I drown or something?” I asked

“Just get in to your waist or your thighs or something but you have to get in.”

“We’ll see.”