chapter three

i wasn't sure about this chapter being as it is in hades' P.O.V, but please vote and comment on it for more, and please read it,

thanx 

blue-eclipse xx

Hades’ P.O.V

I watched her as she walked into the library, knowing what she was reading up on, my family history. She wouldn’t find much in there, and even if she did I doubt she would understand what it was about. After all, the only real way she would get the answers she wants is by asking me. And something tells me she isn’t going to do that. But either way it was interesting to watch her try and find it out her way, even if I could just tell her.

 But would she really understand, probably not. She would probably start thinking I was insane if I told her the truth, so the simplest way for her to find out the answers she wanted was for her to find out herself in her own way, even if that does mean I give her a few hints along the way.

 Like today, I could go into the library and just casually bump into her and pretend to be interested in what she was doing, and just point her in the right direction.

 Walking into the library, I didn’t even need to bother asking for the British history section to find Autumn, all I had to do was focus in on her thoughts, and they would lead me right there. After all, it was what I’ve been doing to find her all these years. And now that I had found her, I wasn’t planning on losing her again anytime soon.

 Each time I found her, I always seemed to find a way to lose her again, and then I’d be straight back where I was to begin with, alone. I was nothing without her. And I always would be until we were together again. We were destined for each other, since the moment we first met in 1962, Salem village. And still to this day I remember the time we shared in Salem village. It’s like a never ending movie inside my head, being played over and over again, until I finally find her again in a different lifetime. And then as soon as she’s gone, the movie starts again. It’s as if someone put it on a loop, knowing that as soon as it’s paused, it will only be a matter of time before it’s played again.

 There she was, sitting all alone in the corner of the library, just reading a book. I couldn’t tell what book it was, but by her facial expressions, she seemed to be enjoying it.

 “What a surprise to see you here.” I said with a slight smile.

 “Hades, what are you doing here?” She said sounding surprised, and trying to hide the library books she had sprawled around her.

 “So what is it you’re reading?”

 “Err just family history really, nothing interesting."

 I loved it when she lied. Her cheeks would turn bright pink, and a small smile appears on her thin rose lips, always had since we’d first met. It always makes me laugh.

 “What’s so funny?” She said.

Another thing I loved about her, not just the way she lied, but the way she looked when she was getting angry, also was another reason.

 “Nothing, it’s just that I thought you done that for history last term.”

 An embarrassed look appeared on her face, and this time she did go bright red, and with her autumn blonde hair, it really didn’t go well.

 Out of everything I loved about Autumn, her name had to be my favourite part, for it made her unique. How many other people do you know with that name? Not only that, but it was as if her parents new that her hair would turn out that colour as well.

 Looking into her mind, I could see that she was embarrassed that I’d caught her looking through the history books about Salem, and also that she wasn’t overall pleased that I’d caught her snooping into my past. But I couldn’t bear to leave her without giving her at least with a small hint about the past.

 “You know if you ever get bored of researching you history, this book,” I said handing her a book I had in my own collection of history books. “It's about my history. It’s more a diary about living during the witch hunt, but I’ll think you’ll find it useful.”

 “Thanks.” Was all she managed to say without feeling too relieved to find a book specifically on what she was looking for.