To Shino, I'm kind of hoping that the next time we meet (if we do meet) you'll take those blasted glasses off. I wanna see your face man.

To Ino, okay fangirl, you're gonna have to focus on something else now, now that Sasuke's gone. You can't let Sakura, oops I mean Billboard Brow, beat you now can you?

To Kakashi, I don't think I can get used to calling you Kakashi-sensei so Kakashi it is. I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back and now your other student is leaving. Hey, cheer up man. No crying, you're going to soak your face mask. Yes, I'm eating my meals and yes, I'm training. No need to worry. Worry about your other students now. I'll take care of myself. Thank you for everything you've done for me. P.S. please continue to keep my secret.

To Horo, old man. I have two things to say to you. Firstly, please stop announcing yourself like that. You're embarrassing yourself. Seriously, no one cares. And secondly, try hard to find a student as great as me. It will be hard and fruitless but at least you tried. Thank you for everything you've done for me, old man. I appreciate all of it.

To Kiba. I'm not exactly sure what I should say to you. You've been there for me every time I needed you. And when I didn't. Five minutes with you and I was already feeling much better. When you said you liked me, I didn't know what to do with myself. No, I'm lying. I wanted to run, that's what I wanted to do. You're were scaring me. But then I realized what an awesome person you are and then I didn't want to run anymore. I felt honoured that you liked me out of all of girls. I mean, I couldn't really blame you since I'm so awesome. I'm sorry I couldn't return your feelings but you did become one of my closest friends. I'll miss you. P.S. I know how impulsive you are, boy, but don't come looking for me. You won't find me.

To Naruto, I'm sorry for not getting Sasuke back. He was right there, right in front of me, but he still got away. I'm so sorry. Don't you dare beat yourself up for not bringing him back and for me leaving. I'm not leaving because of Sasuke, okay? I'm not that weak. I know you'll bring him back one day, Naruto. But for now, keep getting stronger, keep living your life. There are harder battles to come and you're going to have to be prepared for it. I'll miss eating Ichiraku's ramen with you. I'll miss all the missions we had together, I'll miss everything. P.S. I know you and Kiba are very impulsive but do not come after me. I wanted to leave. It's better this way. I had a great time in Konoha with all you guys.

Then for all notes, I put something I never thought I would do. I drew a mini picture of me and that person.

Sakura: she and I were arguing

Shikamaru: he and I were sleeping on the roof, blowing nose bubbles

Choji: he and I were digging into some fine, juicy meat

Tenten: she and I were playing with our kunai

Lee: he was doing upside down pushups, while I slept against a tree.

Neji: he was demanding apologies from me while I just rolled my eyes

Hinata: she was twiddling with her finger, talking to Naruto while I, once again, just rolled my eyes

Shino: he was standing in the shadows, muttering about not being seen, while I just looked at him like he was a weirdo

Ino: she was harping on and on about Sasuke, with me each time getting more and more nerves popping up on my head

Kakashi: he was giggling in the corner reading his book, me peeking over his shoulder curiously.

Horo: he was announcing that he was Horo Maken, the Chakra Manipulator, while I checked my nails, totally disinterested

Kiba: he was laughing boisterously at me hanging unto a branch in a tree looking down fearfully, as Akamaru played with my hair that fell down

Naruto: he and I were eagerly slurping up Ichiraku's ramen.

I made sure to put a nice little cartoon, describing the relationship I had with each person. I hope it were personal enough.

I continued to keep my head straight, even as a tear rolled down my cheek. I was going to miss Konoha and everyone in it. I've never felt like I belonged anywhere but there and now, I was leaving. I was leaving them all behind.

And heading towards him.

There was one more note I hadn't left behind however. It was addressed to Sasuke. There was no paragraph. Only one simple sentence and a mini drawing to reflect that sentence.

I drew Sasuke and I on the blanket covered in fruits, smiling, looking at each other with only one emotion shining in our eyes.

I opened the note and looked down at the sentence, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I stared at the sentence, reading it over and over again, tracing the picture with my finger. I hadn't known what I was supposed to write, so I put the only thing I knew was true, the only thing I was feeling at that very moment.

To Sasuke, I love you.

AND WE ARE FINISHED! I would like to thank everyone who's been on the journey through this book with me! You guys helped me to keep writing! Thank you all!

Now, I'm going to take a little mini break before I start the shippuden book. Get my thoughts in order and whatnot, but look out for it guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)