Epilogue

Epilogue

Note:

First of all, please don't kill me.

WARNING: CRAPPY ENDING I SWEAR

But I will surely put some extra chapters so please spare my life.

Secondly, I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY READERS FOR YOUR UNWAVERING SUPPORT!! I couldn't have done this without you, guys! Thank you so so much. Words can't explain how thankful I am!

Aomine's story is done. (I CRI PFMSISLANS) Kise's next! I hope you will support My Facebook Boyfriend (Kise Ryouta) just like how you supported My Facebook Boyfriend (Aomine Daiki)! See you all in Kise's book!

Once again, thank you very much and Merry Christmas to all!! Christmas gift to my lovely readers from the shittiest knb author in wattpad.

Enjoy!!

All the love, akaseiempress.

****************

10 years later..

It's 9 o'clock in the morning and his shift was over.

"Thank you for your hardwork, Police Officer Aomine Daiki." The said officer nodded, picking up his police cap from his desk and walked away.

Aomine Daiki changed. He became more serious, aloof and cold-hearted. He will only show his soft side to the GOM, his former teammates and Momoi Satsuki.

Up until now, he still love his girlfriend. They didn't broke up, right? Even though, she's happily married now.

Aomine Daiki's fist clenched, tears pricking on the side of his eyes. He stopped walking and punched the wall beside him. Blood ooze from his fist but he don't care a bit. There's nothing in this world that can hurt him more than Hikari.

His tears fell and he wiped it away instantly as he walked his way to his house.

TIMESKIP

Aomine slowly walk to his house. He dangled the key in his middle finger. He stepped on his doormat but he felt like he stepped on something.

He looked down and saw 2 white envelopes. The other one has a wedding design while the other one was plain but there's something written on the envelope.

Open first.

He insert the key and twisted it, opening the front door. He walked to the kitchen, washing off the blood. He then headed towards the living room, removing his police cap.

He sat down on the couch. His eyes darted on the envelopes that was placed on top of his bag.

He picked up the plain one and tear it open. His eyes widened, he feel like his stomach churned.

It was a letter.. from Hikari.

Dear Aomine Daiki,

Ohayo Daiki! How are you? You still remember me? Hahahaha! Kidding! I'm sorry for sending you a letter all of a sudden. It's been 10 years though. So how are you? I'm good, by the way. I'm a professional chef now! I have a good news! Are you ready? The wedding was called off.. 10 years ago. I'm sorry for not telling you that we did not get married. Taiga helped me. He said that even though he still loves me, he knows that I'll never be happy with him. So he helped me convinced my parents and we succeded after 10 tries! But I decided not to tell you. I studied hard so I can be a woman worthy of you. I graduated and worked for 5 years to save. I don't want to depend on you, Police Officer Aomine Daiki. I know everything. You became serious, cold and aloof. Momoi and I kept in touch so every week she's updating me of what's happening to you.. for 10 years.

Thank you, Daiki. For keeping your promise. Thank you for waiting after all this years. Thank you for sticking with me when there's a lot of girls you can date. Thank you for staying loyal to me. Thank you for everything, Daiki. Words can't express how thankful I am to you. You don't deserve me.

I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for being a coward. I'm sorry, Daiki. I'm sorry. I regret not doing the best I can and fought for our relationship. I was afraid that they would hurt you so I gave up easily. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for everything I've done.

And I'm not done yet! I still have a surprise for you!

Open the second envelope if you still love me and if you forgive me. But if not, you can throw it away, it's fine with me.

After you open the envelope. Read the last part of this letter. I folded it so you can't see it. The choice is yours, Daiki!

Aomine hurriedly tear the envelope. He saw a pink paper inside so he pulled the paper.

Tears starts to stream down his face. His heart was beating so loud. He cried out in happiness.

It was a wedding invitation.

Daiki Aomine & Hikari Shinohara's Wedding

was written on that pink paper.

Aomine unfolded the folded part of paper and only two words was written on that part..

Marry me? ;-)

On cue, Aomine's phone buzzed. He fished out his phone from his pocket.

Message from Satsuki

We'll be waiting for you! There's a bag on your bed. Go and get dress! See you, Dai-chan!

Aomine grinned as he head towards his bedroom.

Wait for me, Hikari. I'll be the best husband for you. And I fucking swear, I will never ever let go of you again.

I love you.. always.