Conflict

Conflict

Note:

*Hands you a pair of boxing gloves*

You'll be needing that *wink*

******************

Hikari hurriedly ran to the stadium where the winter cup is held. Even though she's goddamn angry at him she chose to see him play.

So it's over. She thought as she saw the score of Touou and Seirin. That damn idiot. He finally tasted defeat.

She saw him exit the court so she walked out of the audience area and walked to their locker room.

She arrived at her destination and saw the other Touou players exiting out the locker room. She noticed their expression and saw fear in their eyes. Her eyebrows rose as she entered the room and saw her lover sitting on a bench, hands gripping tightly at his navy blue hair.

Hikari sighed as she walk towards Aomine. She touched his shoulders but he slapped it away. Her eyes widened in shock. She wasn't expecting that.

He turned his gaze to her with a stoic face, "I don't have time to talk to you. You can go." he snarled.

But being the stubborn Hikari she is, she sat beside him, "C'mon, Daiki, don't be sad. You can have your revenge next year." she said in a soft comforting voice.

Once again, Aomine turned to her with the same expression, his eyes getting darker, "I don't want to talk to you, Hikari. Leave me alone."

Hikari shook her head as she grab his hand but once again he slapped it away. She was getting frustrated but kept a straight face, "Dai—" Aomine cut her off, "I don't give a fuck. Get out. I don't need you here." he huffed.

Hikari cannot contain her anger anymore. She's bottling up her anger because he needs her right now but base of what he's doing right now.. She bet he don't need any help. Selfish bastard.

That made her blood boiled. She faced him with the same expression he was wearing, "Listen here, Daiki. I'm still angry at you. I set that feeling aside because I know you need someone right now because of your defeat but your actions speaks the total opposite. You're shutting me out. I'm not your girlfriend for nothing. I'm here to cheer you up when you're down and that is what I'm doing right now but you're pushing me away. I know it's hard to accept defeat but you can't change what happened. You have to accept it and move on." That only made the tanned male angrier than he was.

He stared at her darkly, his fist clenching in anger, "You don't fucking understand. You don't know how it feels! And who said that I needed help? No one! Just get out! I don't need you or anyone else. Leave me the fuck alone. Now." he snapped, eyes glaring intently at her. If looks could kill, she was long dead by now.

"Dai—" Aomine grabbed her wrist tightly as he pushed her to the wall. Hikari winced as her back made contact to the wall. He slammed both of his hands on either side of the wall as he stared sternly at her, "I said fucking leave, didn't I? Is that hard to understand? I don't need YOU. I don't need you lecturing me. You're annoying. Leave." he pointed at the door, "Now." he hissed.

She bit her bottom lip, suppresing her tears from falling. Her palm made contact to his cheeks, "YOU FUCKING SELF CENTERED BASTARD! SUIT YOURSELF! YOU AND YOUR STUPID PRIDE! I HATE YOU!" she hollered as she stormed away from him.

Her tears finally left her eyes as her hands flew to her mouth, suppresing her loud sobs. She ran away from the stadium.. away from his arrogant boyfriend.

She ran and ran, her eyes never left the ground. She don't care what may possibly happen to her. She don't care about the questioning looks from the people around her. She don't fucking care.

*bump*

She looked up and saw the face that she never wanted to see. The face she loathed so much.

The person who made her miserable for years. The person who broke her fragile heart in a snap. The person who left her.

Her goddamn ex boyfriend.