The lesson passed quickly and Kelsey kept giving Harry glances as though she wanted him to thank her for getting out of detention. There was no way in hell Harry was going to thank her but at least he’d try his best when explaining geography. It’s the best he could do.

-

After school, Harry realized he could no longer avoid Kelsey and he sighed as he walked to Ms Lynch’s classroom.

“Hello Harry, why are you here after school?”

“I need to tutor Kelsey but I can’t find her so I figured she’d come here when she couldn’t find me”, Harry sighed.

Ms Lynch gave him a sympathetic look. “Maybe you’re too nice to people.”

“Probably. Oh shit, there she comes”, Harry muttered. He plastered on a fake smile when Kelsey entered the classroom with a beaming grin on her face. He was almost blinded by her abnormally white teeth (no doubt bleached) and she squeezed his arm flirtatiously.

“We’re ready to go, babe”, she said cheerfully.

“Ready to go?”

“Yeah, you’re tutoring me at my place”, she smiled, grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the classroom.

Good luck, Ms Lynch mouthed with a wink and Harry gave her a desperate look. Help, he mouthed back but she just laughed and waved.

-

Turns out Kelsey lives in a giant mansion and drives a Porsche. Great. She really is spoiled and clearly used to getting whatever the hell she wants. Which, at the moment, is Harry. Harry knew she wouldn’t back down anytime soon and he had just accepted it for now.

“So, you want something to drink?” she asked, dropping her car keys on one of the many small cabinets.

“No thanks, I think we should just start with geography.” The sooner they started, the sooner he was out of here.

Kelsey smiled. “Of course.” She showed him the kitchen (which was as big as Harry’s living room, bathroom and kitchen together) and they sat down.

Harry coughed awkwardly and got his geography books out. “Shall we start then?” When he looked up, he was greeted by the sight of Kelsey clearly pulling her shirt down so he could see her cleavage. Did she not understand he wasn’t into girls and obviously not impressed?

Apparently not.

“Oh Harry, you’re so gullible”, she purred, sitting down on the chair next to him and scooting closer. “I don’t need to be tutored, I just wanted some alone time with you.”

“I have a boyfriend”, Harry stuttered.

“I don’t care. If you just give me a chance, I can show you that I’m much better than him.”

One word: gross.

“Look Kelsey, if I’m not here to tutor you, I’m just gonna go”, he stuttered, clumsily stuffing his books in his bag and trying to get up and out of his chair.

But Kelsey pushed him back down. “Oh no, baby, I know you like me. I saw you ogle me in class a few days ago and I saved you from detention with Johnson”, she purred. And then everything happened really fast. In an instant, her lips were on his and she had situated herself in his lap. Frozen in shock, it took Harry a few seconds to push her away, but once he did she almost fell to the floor.

“Don’t ever come near me again”, he spat, wiping his mouth and slinging his bag over his shoulder with so much force he almost hit a vase. Harry stormed out the door and got into his car. He was almost steaming with anger. How could she do that? Especially when she knew he had a boyfriend?

-

That night, he had trouble sleeping. The guilt was eating at him and he knew he had to tell Louis. Tomorrow. Because he couldn’t lie to the beautiful boy. Louis deserved so much more than a relationship filled with lies.

Finally, after hours of tossing and turning, he fell into a sleep filled with nightmares of Louis running out on him and crying.

-

The next day at school was hell. Everyone was staring at him and whispering things when he walked by. Harry hated it, hated every single one of them, but mostly Kelsey for starting this.

“Hey Harry”, Kelsey purred and he had to restrain from smacking the smile of her face. He ignored her and continued to his first class of the day; geography. How ironic.

“How did it go?” Ms Lynch asked.

Harry grumbled something that probably wasn’t even English but Ms Lynch understood and gave him a sympathetic smile. “She made a move on you, I take it?”

“More than just a move.” He sank down in his seat and tried to ignore the looks that were sent his way, most of them from Kelsey’s friends, which (unfortunately) she had a lot of.

Haz, what’s wrong? Why is everyone looking at us?” Louis asked.

Harry’s heart broke when he saw Louis’ face. He knew he’d have to tell him. But not now. After class. “They’re staring at me, sweetheart. Just ignore them. I’ll explain after class.”

Louis nodded. “How did the tutoring go?” Harry merely cringed at his boyfriend’s question.

Class went by horrifically slow and Harry feared the moment he’d have to tell Louis or face Kelsey. And then, finally, the bell rang. Everyone got up and Harry did too.

“Harry, can I talk to you?” It was Kelsey, batting her eyelashes at him.

He sighed deeply. “Sure…. Go on without me, Kelsey has something to ask about geography.” Louis gave him a suspicious look before smiling and leaving with Niall with one last glance back.

“I know you liked it”, she said, “and don’t deny it. All my friends can tell you like me.” And yet again she kissed him. It wasn’t the sound of the door slamming that startled him. It was the pained cry that sounded and he looked up after pushing Kelsey away.

Louis.

It was Louis who had made the sound and it was the worst thing Harry had ever heard in his life. He knew Louis had seen everything and he also knew he had hurt, if not broken, the beautiful boy he never deserved.

Louis raised his hands and for a moment, Harry feared he was going to hit him, but instead he signed “We’re done.

And before Harry had the time to explain or stop him, he ran out, tears streaming down his face and not seeing where he was going.

Louis knew he’d been right all along. Harry didn’t love him, didn’t even care about him and had given up on him. He couldn’t blame him. He’d choose Kelsey over himself anytime.

Don't you just love the cover 5sos did of Blink 182's song I miss you? I do! ♥ I absolutely love it. I had no long comment last time and we didn't make the deadline but I'm updating anyway because we were quite close to it. 

-Marlou out ♥