Miniminter Christmas

Y/N's POV
Today is my first Christmas with The Sidemen and of course JJ is having a party. Don't tell anyone but, I have a minor crush on Simon. The only person that knows is JJ and he's keeping his mouth shut about it but, I think he's gonna say something tonight. I walked up to the Sidemen house with my red dress and makeup (media) and knocked on the door. JJ opened the door.

"Y/N!" He screamed hugging me "Damn. Simon's in for a treat" JJ said examining my body.

"OI hands off Jide" I warned playfully, and walked into the house. Damn, JJ really knows how to throw a party. Everyone else was here already. Josh and Freya, Sarah and Callux, and everyone else's girlfriends. Of course Simon was by himself.

I caught him examining my body, I blushed and sat next to him.

"You look beautiful tonight" Simon said, I blushed again

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I said

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE PEOPLE!!' JJ yelled walking into the room.

"Jesus" I said, then we all sat in a circle and played Truth or Dare. I went first "JJ, truth or dare?" I asked him

"Dare" he said with confidence

"I dare you to drink 2 bottles of wine, without stopping" I said. JJ got up, left the room, and came back with 2 wine bottles.

"3, 2, 1" then JJ started chugging down the first bottle

"Chug, chug, chug!" We all were yelling. Then he started chugging down the second bottle and finished that.

"Dare complete" he said, then it was JJ's turn.

"Simon truth or dare?" JJ asked Simon. Oh no. "Truth" he said.

"If you could date any of the girls in the room right now, who would it be?" JJ asked

"Y/N"'Simon said, I blushed. Now it was Josh's turn, then Vikk's then blah, blah. I'm just glad no one else picked on me or Simon.

"Y/N, truth or dare?' Aaand were back to JJ. "Dare" I said

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Simon" JJ said

"O-ok" I stuttered out then we both went into a closet.

"Do you wanna do this?" I asked

"Only if you want to," Simon said "listen Y/N, I've liked you for sometime now and I w-" I cut him off by placing my lips onto his, he kissed back.

"I like you too" I said

"Look mistletoe" Simon said pointing up, then we kissed again.

Best Christmas ever.....

A/N
It was shit wasn't it? I'm sorry but, I'm in a rush since I need to do 6 more so allow me.

-Sophie ❤️❤️❤️