Bye Konoha hello Oto!

Naurto managed to get away from Sakura and fleed to the center  of Oto which seemed kinda like the Hokage office. He stopped and stared for a moment should he wait for the others or go in by him self.......... he walked forward and began to open the door when he heard the rest of the team calling his name. "I think Sasuke is in this building....."He said opening the door.

Naruto's mouth dropped when he saw things that looked exactly like the Hokage's office but also filled with pictures of team seven. pictures of Konoha pictures of him what looked like a wedding....The team gazed around the building then Naruto began to walk forward and up the stairs like you would in Konoha to get to the office. "Sasuke-kun is the head of oto now?"Ino said in amazement as she kept walking with the rest of the team.

Naruto looked around multiple times and came close to running into a wall. "Naruto......."Sakura said "You have been patientless to get here why take your time now?"Ino asked as that what she said set him off. Ino's face went a little white not knowing what Sakura's expression was going to be but she could hear her pounding her fist into her hand. "Ino..... WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?"Sakura screamed

Which scared Hinata into takeing a few steps back "Some captian if we needed a byakugan why not have sent us Neji he would have kept order."Ino thought looking over at the frightend girl. "Now I'm going to go get him before he get's himself killed.......He was able to kill Itatchi and if his temper and attitude has not changed Naruto could possibly be in trouble."Sakura said barging off. "But if the leader of Oto injured the future Hokage wouldn't there be a disbute between the 5 great nations?"Hinata said softly looking towards Ino.

"Yeah Sasuke graduated top of class at the acadamey so I don't think he would be that stupid.... Sakura probley just wants to have Sasuke all to herself....."Ino said folding her arms across her chest. "Sakura-chan is married....."Hinata said nudgeing Ino to continue walking when she began to hear "SASU-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Being called out by Naruto. "Shit Sakura is gonna kill him now Sakura is gonna kill him........"Ino said beinning to turn her slow pace walk in to a fast run.

"Sakura don't kill Naruto...."Ino said "Cause if your going to I wanna watch him suffer....."She mummbled recieveing strange looks from Hinata. "Ino-chan?"She asked as they reached the top of the staircase. "Something wrong Hinata?"Ino asked recieveing a nod to show that she was fine. "NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Was screamed from a short distance away which Ino thought to be comeing from the closest room. "Hinata could you use your byakugan to limit our search."Ino asked

As she watched Hinata use her byakugan and saw that they were in the second room on the right. "Ino-chan they are right there."Hinata said jogging to the room they were in and opened the door to see a red head on a desk with a very short skirt on, and behind her in a chair was Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun?"Asked Hinata peeking past Ino to see Sasuke's face burried in his hands. "Who is it this time?"He asked in a annoyed voice. "Hinata?"Naruto asked looking up from the ground with Sakura's high heeled boot to his back.

"Sa-su-ke....ku-n"Ino said softly walking into the room. "Sasuke-kun?"She asked looking towards the man  she loved but turned her down. The red head smirked at Ino and fixed her black glasses. "That's enough Karin....."Sasuke said as she jumped down from his desk and walked to where he was. "Sasu-kun why are all these people here?"She asked in a childish voice while clinging onto him. "They are old friends..."He said.

"Hinata... Ino come in as long as your not going to attack me like Naruto did...."He said looking at the blonde who seemed to be recieveing punishment from his wife. "Sasu-chan.... so cruel........."Naruto whinned as Sakura pulled his hair harshly. "Attacked you?"Hinata asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have been patientless to get here why take your time now?"Ino asked as that what she said set him off. He ran up the steps as fast as he could with now Sakura close behind him he made it to the top of the stair case and opened the first door on the left and saw nothing, then checked the right only to see brooms and mops and various cleaning products he ran to the second door on the right and flung it open with Sakura standing right behind him ready to kill him.