Chapter 17 - Tour Promo...gotta start somewhere

Ok guys chapter 17. 

enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Ok boys, I need you all to pay attention and focus on that screen just in front of the cameras, it will tell you what to say. You must smile and you must make sure it looks like you are talking to the fans and not reading off a screen. Got it?" We all nodded as we were briefed about what we needed to do and the things that were going to take place. We'd been over it hundreds of times before and I could see Niall zone out. Attention span of a fish.

Today was big. Yesterday we announced a big '1Derful Surprise' on twitter and since then, our news feeds had been exploding. But in a few short hours, we will be uploading a video to let our fans know about our upcoming tour but first, we needed to film it. 

"Quick boys, Lou's here. You need to get your makeup done before you change. C'mon faster!" Scuttling into the direction our stage manager had directed us to, we make our way to the change rooms where we had our make-up artists ready for us. Today was going to be a long, yet fantastic day. 

****

'Hi I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Louis."

"Hello I'm Liam."

"And I'm Harry, and we're One Direction."

"We got a secret that we've been keeping, and we want you to be the first to know about it!" 

Ok that's Harry done..now me. Breathe Liam. Smile.

"We are extremely happy to announce that we are going on tour again in a few weeks!"

Now Niall.

"The first tickets for the Australian and American shows will come out tomorrow at 12:00am GMT and all other dates will be out the following day at 12:00am GMT."

Zayn and Louis....

"Can't wait to see you there! Bye!!"

Louis' goodbye was met by nothing but silence until the bell rang in the studio, signally that we could start talking.

"And CUT! Ok boy's that was great, now we'll sort this out with the editing crew but you guys quickly, into the van, we need to make it to the conference. NOW!"

Once again we were shooed off by our stage manager, but this time, into a big silver VW van. It never ceased to amaze me how fast we had to work in this industry. In a matter of hours, we'd filmed a video once and it's about to be posted! And now in 20 minutes we need to be at a conference to promote the tour we announced less that half an hour ago!! Incredible!

Once we were all in the van, concealed by it's tinted windows, we all watch our surroundings pass us by as we made our way to south London for our conference. I felt safe in the van. There had been many occasions when this vehicle was our only sanctuary and safe zone from a mob of fans following the van. Within the bullet proof windows and secure, locked doors, we and our families can almost be certain that our safety will be maintained, where ever we go. 

"So Liam, what were you and Natalie doing when we got home the other day? You seemed caught, offgaurd." Niall says winking at me.

"Niall. We watched a movie and I invited her to tour! Nothing happened for me to be caught 'off guard'. We were hugging!" I whine, punching the irish lad playfully on the arm.