Chapter 17

???'s POV
I watch the group from a nearby tree. They don't see me but I can see them perfectly. It almost seems that they look worried. None the less I have a job to due. I launch myself off the tree exposing myself. I let an arrow loose from my bow but it missed and hit a different target. "Guys! Run away! This is an imperial assassin that is looking for me and Grayson!" A wolf hybrid with wings yelled at the group.
Drake's POV
The wound I receive hurt like h***. The assassin seemed shocked to see two hybrids and a wanted person. "Your after me aren't you Luke?" Grayson asked. "Yea because I need the reward." Black spots dance in my line of sight. The world was slowly going black for me. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was everyone yelling my name.
No one's POV
The group of misfits watched silently as Drake passed out. No one seemed to notice the group of mercenaries approaching them. "Surrender or we will shoot!" The commander of the group shouted. The group had no choice to do what he said. They were led to a wagon with a cage attached to it.
A/N
Just a quick A/N to say how thankful I am. Thank you guys for reading my first FF. I am sorry if this chapter sucks. Also thank you DragonicGirl for sending me her OC. I need more OCs for this story because it is troublesome following the main story line. From this point on this story will not be follow the main story line.
Stay flying my fellow hybrids!
Baiiii!!!