"I am about to fuck the school bad boy, and for money."

I take a deep breath as I walk out onto the stage. I take my position and feel the spot light turn to me. I hear the music begin and I do what I do best; dance, in a pair of amazing six inch stilettoes and a mini skirt that shows basically my entire ass, that is. As I extend my leg above my head I see a young boy about my age, 19, call over the waitress. I knew what was going to happen next. You see, this isn’t your average bar. We girls get up on stage and preform and one night a month we sell our bodies to men for that one night. Trust me I don’t like doing it but I have no choice I need the job so that I can keep my apartment. If I lost this job I would be ruined.

When I was sixteen I got kicked out of home because I get myself pregnant with my two year boyfriend. Well when I told him he bolted and I haven’t seen him since. Oh and to top that day off I found out that he had been cheating on me for the last year. Well I lost everything that day. I ended up having an abortion because I had nowhere to go to be able to raise the baby. I went back to my parents’ house but they refused to take me back. So with my bags of clothes and my possessions I went to a motel and asked to work there for a place to stay. That was my first job. While working there I got a free room, well that’s what they call it, and minimum wage. I just managed to buy food and scrape by but of course I could afford school anymore so I had to give that up.

I spent a good year working and living in that motel before I finally found a better job at a restaurant and bar. I mostly worked the night shifts serving alcohol to people who could afford it. With this job and the motel job I eventually managed to save enough money to be able to move out of the dump and to a crappy little unit of my own. It was only $20 a week so I could have enough money it but it was tight. Working two jobs was hard but I needed another one, and I finally found one that I could use my talents it was at a burlesque lounge. The place was glamorous, well I should say is glamorous as I still work there now but this job was my chance and I finally started being able to afford food regularly and with this job I quit the motel. I had gotten more hours at the restaurant so I was finally able to afford an apartment in a nice location that wasn’t a dump.

To this day I still regret having that abortion and I wish I had just had the kid and instead given it up for adoption.

Anyway I hear my music stop and I can feel my chest heaving up and down. The applause begins and I bow then walk of stage.

“Cara,” I hear Payton, my boss, say my name. “Mr Henderson, has booked you for the night he is going to meet you in your room. Get dressed.”

“Sure thing,” I say out loud.

I got to the dressing room and slip out of my performance clothes and put on a lace bra and underwear along with a fancy dressing gown that is see through and the outer layer is feathers. I swap my heels over from the black ones I perform in to a stunning pair of silver stilettos that are so ridiculously high they are almost impossible to walk in. And by almost I mean almost but not quite so I slowly make my way to the room. I unlock the door and thankfully enough he isn’t here yet.

I walk over to the table in the corner and open the bottle of champagne and pore out two glasses. I have hidden in the table a bottle of vodka because I really dislike these scumbags that ‘hire our bodies for the night’. It’s just disgusting. If it was up to me, and I could afford it, I would have quit the day my boss said that it was becoming a part of the job. She said to me I continue working including the new arrangements or I leave. So I stayed I don’t have a lot of choice. I pull out the bottle and take a swig if I am going to do this again I want to have a buzz, nope actually I want to be so drunk that I am blind. I lift the bottle to my mouth and begin to swallow the alcohol in gulps just as the door handle turns. A handsome young man walks into the room the one I say earlier. He has luscious brown hair that sits so perfectly, he is wearing a suit that makes him look sexy and intelligent and not a try hard, and under that suit I can tell he has a very nice body, sculpted like a swimmer. I look to his face and see his perfectly sculpted chin like a God had carved it to perfection, his lips full and his eyes are the most amazing blue I have ever seen like the ocean that Neptune himself created, so clear and determined.   I see a smirk come to his lips and I think I just lost two years of my life by see that smirk, my heart just imploded.

“Classy as always Cara,” He says in a deep sexy voice.

I almost choke on the vodka I am still swallowing, but I have taken the bottle out of my mouth.

“Wait… how do you know my name?” I ask. We never tell clients our real names as that could get nasty they hear our stage names. Mine well its ‘Lacey’ because I always wear lacey clothes.

“I can’t believe you don’t remember me? We went to school together, well when you did go to school.”

“I am sorry I really have no idea who you are,” I apologise.

“Cara, I am Justin,” holy crap the school bad boy. I am about to fuck the school bad boy, and for money.

A/N:

So its only the start and its just go the ball rolling but tell me what you think!!! I love to hear your opinions love ya xoxo

Vote and Comment <3