"Uh," Cisco chuckled nervously. "I'm pretty sure that it's not that easy to evacuate upwards of three million people just because of a suspicion about this guy."

"I don't want to take any chances, Cisco." Barry pushed. "We don't know how far he's willing to go, and I'm not going to stand by and let him hurt anyone."

"How are you going to get the word out?" Caitlin asked.

"Izzy and I will go down to the precinct so that the police know what's going on."

"And if that doesn't work?" Wells asked.

"I have my ways of persuading people." I answered before making my way to where my suit was.

I changed as quickly as I could without hurting myself. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about this. The more time that I had to think about what Zoom could do to this city, the more anxious I got. When I was dressed, I took a couple of deep breaths before putting my mask on, helping calm my nerves a little bit. I told Barry that I was ready to go, and, within seconds, we were standing on the rooftop of the police station. It was significantly colder than the previous days, and I was wishing that I had worn something a little thicker underneath my suit. I shivered slightly as I looked out at the city lights, not having the will to look at Barry's concerned expression. It was apparent that he was trying to think about what he wanted to say, and I didn't want to be the one to interrupt his train of thought.

"Hey," He said softly, putting his hand on my shoulder so that I would look at him, "everything's going to be fine."

I chuckled lightly. "Only you would say something like that when a murderous psychopath is out to kill you."

He smiled at me. "What can I say? I like to stay optimistic."

"Optimism won't keep you alive, Barry."

"No, that's what you're for."

I laughed shortly. "Thanks for the added pressure."

He smiled again, kissing my forehead before running us into the precinct. A few papers flew around us as we stood on top of one of the desks in the middle of the precinct floor, everyone's eyes turning to us in shock. I was silently praying that no one would recognize either one of us. It would be harder to hide our identity from these people since we worked with them every day, but I was hoping that the lighting was low enough to disguise us. "This city is in grave danger." Barry spoke loud enough for every officer to hear. "There is another speedster here. His name is Zoom, and he won't stop until he kills me, meaning that he's going to hurt a lot of civilians in the process."

"We need your help to get as many people as possible out of the city by the end of the night." I added, making a few people gasp and murmur to whomever was next to them. "I know that it's a lot to ask of you, but we have to get them out before they get hurt."

"What you're asking us to do is impossible." Singh stated.

"It won't be." Barry said. "Phoenix can help out with most of the civilians, but we need your help in making sure that they get out of the city limits before it's too late."

"We need all of you to trust us." I said. "Things are about to get very bad, and we don't want to see anyone hurt."

Joe took a step forward. "We'll help you." He assured, obviously pretending that he didn't know who we were.

I smiled at him. "Thank you, Detective."

He nodded once with a smile before Barry ran both of us out of the precinct. Before I knew it, we were standing on top of a tall building that was towards the middle of the city. "Do you think you have a song in mind?" Barry asked.