0.2

Louis was off at five, praise the Lord, so he was able to take a nap at home before heading over to his closet to get ready.

By no coincidence, Louis decided to wear his red trousers and a tight, white tee. He pulled on his grey Toms once dressed and realized he'd stopped dressing liking this for a reason.

Louis immediately regrouped.

He took off the tee and instead pulled on a mid-sleeve, low-collared grey shirt and his black Vans, making the outfit more of his.

Still twinky, because it was a woman's shirt, but the kind of twinky Louis was. The powerful twinky.

"Thank baby Jesus for these hips," Louis murmured as his hand fell over his waist. The jeans were perfect to show off the delicious curve of his body and he was definitely getting dick tonight.

And free drinks.

~~~

Louis was the loud kind of drunk.

Okay, Louis was the loud anything, to be honest, but he was more of an attention-loving whore when drunk and it was showing tonight as he swayed his hips to music and danced with random men.

Harry had disappeared with Niall as soon as they entered the bar, but the Irish lad had given Louis money for drinks- not that he needed it because people had been buying him drinks all night. One was a female!

Louis giggled when he felt hands on his hips and he but his lip, tilting his head back. Albeit surprised to see Harry Styles standing there, Louis didn't pull away.

"Just dancing like a slut in the middle of the dance floor," Harry said nonchalantly as he rubbed Louis's hips and moved his own body to the beat of the music.

Louis hummed and ground his bum against Harry's crotch just because he loved to show off. "If it gets someone to fuck me, it doesn't quite matter what I dance like."

Louis wasn't really gagging for it, but he loved to be filled up by a nice-looking, strong man who had a huge cock.

Harry happened to fall under that list, actually, but Louis couldn't stand Harry.

"Louis," Harry said softly, lips brushing against Louis's ear and the older boy shivered. "Why don't we-"

"There ya are!" Niall said as he suddenly showed up, eyes red and a beer in his hand. The boys broke apart before Niall noticed anything. "I was looking for ya, Harry! Let's go sit down for a bit, have a toast to celebrate or-" Louis had to move away to catch Niall before he fell.

"Why don't we take you home?" Harry offered, probably the most sober one, but they'd taken a cab here anyways.

Niall didn't protest, just let Louis- who was disappointed he couldn't get a shag tonight- drag him outside and Harry hailed a cabbie. They climbed in, Louis in the middle.

Harry gave up Niall's address as the Irish lad giggled and watched out the window.

Louis jumped when there was a hand on his thigh. He glared over and opened his mouth to scold Harry but the lad's eyes were dark and serious as he looked at Louis, who gaped back.

Harry was serious about this? Did he want to have sex with Louis, seriously?

Harry kept his hand still the entire ride, but Louis was thankful for that so he wouldn't get hard or anything else embarrassing.

Once at Niall's, the two guided the drunken lad upstairs. He plopped onto his couch and sipped his beer as Harry sat into the arm chair and Louis was forced to take the couch with Niall.

"Ya'know, m'horny," Niall said suddenly and Louis choked on his spit at the admission.

Me, too, he thought, but Harry had been staring at him so he kept silent.

"That's nice, Niall, but if you're suggesting a threesome, I'm out," Harry said, shaking his head.

"No," Niall giggled. "Guess I'll watch porn in ma room."

That was a bit more information than Louis needed.

"That's nice," Harry said, obviously bemused. "You go watch some people fuck, sounds interesting."

"Porn stars make more money than you," Niall fired even in his drunken state as he got up and tottered back to his bedroom.

Harry was laughing but Louis suddenly grew quiet, something whirring in his brain.

"Louis? Something up?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're just... Harry!"

Harry nearly jumped at the excited shout of his name.

"Yeah, I'm Harry, ya twat. Are you that drunk?"

"No, no, Harry, you're hot."

Harry was still raising his eyebrow. "Yeah... Thanks. I still hate you."

"And... And I'm really hot."

Harry stared before saying, "Okay, you conceited bitch."

Louis groaned, frustrated. "Don't you have, like, a really expensive, really good camera or something you're always jutting about?"

"Yeah," Harry said, crossing his arms, now suspicious.

"We should have sex."

Harry laughed. "Your subjects are so out of whack-"

But Louis had gotten up and was pacing, suddenly saying, "Niall made a good point! Porn stars do make more than you! More than me! More than us combined."

"Yeah," Harry said, now thinking Louis was off his nut. "They get paid to fuck-"

"Hot people getting paid to fuck! So- So why don't you and I fuck and post it on a porn site! Every view gets a certain amount of money and the producers of the site send you checks, so we could make porn!"

Louis was off his nut.

"I'm not sure-"

"Harry!" Louis said, rolling his eyes. "Who do you care about that's going to judge you!? No offense, but you sort of have no family- nor do I- and Niall won't judge us."

Harry actually looked thoughtful for a second, then he said, "We don't even know how we'd look fucking."

"So, let's do it tonight, film it just to see, and we can go from there! We can add little kinks and shit to make it hotter for the viewers and more real for us."

Harry thought about it for a long moment before saying, "Alright. That's... Yeah, we can try, but we don't exactly get along."

"That's okay," Louis says. "That might be good for the sex, because you'll call me a slut and I'll call you an asshole and we fuck hard and there's good sex."

Harry sighed. It was a good idea, sure, but he didn't want to give Louis that credit. He finally gave in. "Okay. Let's try. We just have to be sure that our porn is good enough because I don't want to have my boss see it and I get fired for no reason if the porn happens to suck."

"I'm the only one gonna be sucking," Louis joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry stared before saying, "Shut the fuck up. Let's get to my apartment and do this shit."

~~~

Guys who else is excited!?

I'm so fucking excited oh my god

Xx