Ch. 8

Taylor

Once we pulled up in the driveway of the house, Trey killed the engine of the car. We both got out of the car as we walked up to the front door of the house. Tremaine let me walk in the house first as he followed, closing the door and locking it, he tossed his keys on the coffee table. He walked passed me, to enter the kitchen. I followed behind. I sat on the stool as I watched him get two water bottles out of the fridge, he gave me one

"Trey? I'm sorry for ruining your sister's party" I said softly

"Taylor it's not your fault" he sighed "I apologize for my cousin's behavior" he walked around counter as he sat beside me on the stool "You good?"

"Yeah. I'm still a little shaken, though. Ever since I've been raped, I have trouble trusting guys touching me, whether it's a handshake or a hug"

"I understand" he said nodding his head "You know I would never hurt you though, right?"

"To be honest, no I don't know that" I sighed "How do I know your not like them"

"Are you calling me a rapist? I'm not a rapist. Guys who rape girls, are monsters. I can't stand watching the news and all you hear is someone get raped. That makes me sad, like what the hell is going on in this world? Did you forget I have a little sister? I'm so protective of her because of something like that can happen to her, we never know"

"I'm not calling you a rapist" I said "I just...I don't know. I'm just scared" I said softly

"Of what?"

"Everything" I sighed "I was raped by someone I do not know, which caused me to get pregnant. Now I have to raise a son, a kid who wouldn't know their father, the man who took away my innocence"

"Stop thinking like that, Taylor. Didn't I tell you I would help you out? I'm stepping up to be your child's father-"

"Yeah but you don't have too" I said cutting him off "It's not your responsibility"

"I don't have a problem with it Taylor. King needs a father in his life, and I want to be that for him" he said as he held both of my hands "Is that okay with you?"

"I guess" I said as I held my head down. I felt his index finger, under my chin as he brought my head up to look at him. He smiled. I returned the smile, weakly.

Tremaine

As me and Taylor talked, I couldn't help how beautiful she was. How can this beautiful girl have this affect on me? Yeah she 18, but we only 5 years apart. I want her to know that she is special. She is special to me, because she is strong. If I was her, 18 and pregnant living on the streets, I wouldn't know what I would've did to my unborn child. Abort it or keep it?

I looked into her eyes, as I saw nothing but sadness. I smiled at her and she smiled back, weakly. I slowly moved in towards her as both of our lips met. I kissed her passionately. We kissed for about 8 seconds, until she pushed me away.

"Stop!" She yelled "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I just-"

"Exactly! I knew you were just like them!" She said angrily as she hopped off the stool "Your 23 and I'm 18!" She walked upstairs as I began to follow her. She walked into her bedroom and grabbed a duffle bag "I knew it was a mistake to stay here! Why does everyone want to touch me? Why must every guy in this world be a pervert?" I can tell by now she was crying. She grabbed some clothes and put it in a duffle bag

"Taylor stop" I told her as I grabbed the duffle bag from her "You got it all wrong. I'm not like those guys, I just kissed you...I...I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, but I like you"

"What?"

"I like you Taylor. I'm not taking advantage of you or anything, I want you to be mine. I want you to have a better life, with me in it. I want to be the one to make you smile, to make you happy. Don't you feel the same way?"

"No! I don't Tremaine! Besides, you still love your ex, right? What's her name? Stephanie"

"You really have to bring that up? I haven't seen her in years" I sighed "Listen, I'm sorry you don't feel the same way because of what I said about Stephanie. I'm not in love with her, I just still got love for her. But I haven't seen or talked to her in years so it doesn't matter"

"Why do you like me, Tremaine?"

"Because your beautiful, and I want you to be happy. I want to be the reason you smiled everyday. Yeah your 18, but who cares? I don't" I told her as I sat her duffle bag on the floor. I walked over to her and held both of her hands "Will you be mine? Please?"

She didn't say anything but her eyes told me yes. I leaned in and kissed her again. This time she didn't pull away
****************
What do you guys think??? Is Trey like them other guys? Or you think he really loves her?? Comment please!!!