Prologue

Taylor

Hi! I'm Taylor. Taylor Young. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I am from Chicago, Illinois but currently living in Atlanta, Georgia. I live with my mother and my brother, Shawn. Me and my brother are twins, but we are nothing alike. I am more of a shy girl and he is very sociable. We are very close and we don't let anyone get in between our bond. It has been me, my brother and my mom our whole life. My dad was killed in war in Iraq, when me and Shawn were 4 years old. I still miss him till this day.

"Yo Tay! Hurry up!" Shawn yelled from the other side of the door.

I was in the bathroom putting on lipgloss as I was getting ready to go to this party. Me and Shawn both share a bathroom. We live in a small 2 bedroom apartment, because we are financially struggling. Ever since my dad died 14 years ago, our lives has changed. My mom got laid off her job, so she went to get another one, which  doesn't even pay her enough.

Me and my mom have our own bedroom and Shawn sleeps on the couch

"Tay! Hurry up yo!"

I huffed as I opened the door, seeing Shawn standing infront of me, impatiently.

"I have to pee"

"Mom has a bathroom in her room. Why don't you use her's if you have to pee so bad?" I asked him as I walked passed him to my room

We rushed inside the bathroom, ignoring my question. I rolled my eyes as I sat on my bed and put on my ugg boots. It was a little chilly outside, so I grabbed my sweater off the hanger in my closet.

"Hey honey" my mom said as she came into my room, looking exhausted. She has been working a lot just so she can bring enough money into this house

"Hey ma, how was work?" I hugged her "You look tired"

"I'm always tired sweetie. You and your brother are still going to that party?"

"Yes, when he HURRY UP AND PEE!" I yelled so he can hear me "It starts at 7 if that's your next question"

"Actually I was going to say, you guys have fun. No drinking and No smoking. I know how these parties can turn out" she warned "And be home before midnight, just because you guys are 18 doesn't mean you guys are grown"

"We know ma, well, I know" I smiled as I playfully rolled my eyes "I will be doing none of those things, except to have fun"

"Good girl. I'm going to get out of my work clothes, hit the shower and go to bed. You guys lock the door when you leave" she said as she walked out of my room and went to her's. Shawn came out just in time

"Let's go"

*****
Shawn was hanging out with his friends as I sat alone on the couch, drinking Sprite out of my red cup. I noticed this dark skinned boy, who kept eyeing me as he was talking to his friend. I felt uncomfortable. I saw my Bestfriend walking up to me.

"Hey girl! Why you sitting here? You should be having fun" she smiled as she was eating a piece of cake

"I'm not really having fun. You know me. I'm not sociable like my brother. I'm shy and quiet, I don't know anyone here"

"Then why did you come?"

"I wanted to get out of the house. Now I wish I stayed home and watched Nancy Drew"

"Nancy Drew? Your so weird"

"What? I told you. I'm not like everyone else"

"I know what you said. Just have fun. Meet people. Be more like your brother"

"I''m going to the bathroom. Excuse me"

I stood up from the couch and went upstairs to find the bathroom. I entered the bathroom, closed the door behind me. I did my business then washed my hands afterwards. I checked my makeup and my hair before exiting the bathroom. When I walked out the bathroom, I was about to walk back downstairs, when somebody put their hand over my mouth and pulled me into a bedroom. It was dark in the room so I couldn't see. After he closed the door, he let go of my mouth and turned on the lights.

I stumbled back as I saw who it was. It was the dark skinned guy from downstairs who kept eyeing me. I looked around for an exit. Nothing but a window. I became scared. I ran to the Window as he grabbed me. I screamed as he threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and he was unbuckling his pants

"No! Stop! Please! Someone help! Help!" I yelled as loud as I could but the music downstairs was too loud

"Shut up! No one can hear you"

"Please don't do this! Shawn!! Someone help!!!" I yelled for my brother "No please!" I began to cry

"You are so sexy!" He said as he put his hand over my mouth again. His other hand, pulled my pants and underwear down. He took out his dick as I screamed loud. Still no one came.

"Shut up!" He demanded

He slammed his dick inside of me as I began to cry out loud for help

*****

Thanks for reading!!!!! Follow our private account on Wattpad. __leaah and symonee14