Chapter Five

This chapter is dedicated to two people: @HannahPrys and @annafirestone :D I will explain more in the author's note at the end of the chapter. Pic of Brandon to the right ------------------------>>>>>>>>>>

~Allison~

I stood up, whipping around to face a tall blonde haired boy. His hands raised in defense, his sparkling blue eyes analyzing me curiously. He resembled the stereotypical Abercrombie model- a stupid ridiculously good looking beach guy who models boxers.

"Um... hi?" I said hesitantly, my eyebrows furrowing.

"You don't look crazy," He responded nonchalantly.

"I'm not." I tugged out my earphones, stuffing them into my pocket along with my phone. "I was just talking to myself."

"I'm Brandon." He stuck out a hand for me to shake.

I took it, flashing him a smile. "Allison, Allie for short."

"I know." He smirked. "You and your boyfriend are everywhere."

I rolled my eyes. "I know."

"You don't like it, do you?"

"I don't," I replied. "I wish I was normal."

"I can tell."

~Back at the Cabin~

"He's way nicer than you," I said, pulling on a light turquoise and gray jacket.

"Then why don't you be his girlfriend?"

"I would, but I'm stuck here with you," I spat, opening a drawer and pulling out a family pack of double-stuff Oreos.

"Ooh, can I have one?" Greyson asked, his face lighting up.

"I don't know, can you?" I asked, biting into one and over-exaggerating its heavenly goodness.

"May I?"

"What's the magic word?"

He huffed out an angry breath. "May I please have an Oreo?"

I thought about it for a second, putting my pointer finger to my chin. "Hmm. No."

Ding, ding. The bell rang.

"It's dinnertime." I tossed the pack of Oreos on the bed and pulled Greyson outside.

~Greyson~

"Hey, man," I said, sitting down at a table and fist-bumping a guy I had met earlier.

"What's up?"

"The usual."

"How's your girlfriend?"

I nearly choked on my hot dog. "M-my girlfriend?"

He nodded towards Allie who was standing at the other end of the pavilion with a plate of food in her hand, looking around with no place to sit.

I shrugged, taking another bite of my hot dog. "She's fine."

"Dude," A curly haired brunette leaned towards me. "She doesn't look fine."

I watched as she looked from one table to another, trying to find a place to sit; somewhere where the girls would actually let her.

I sighed, and stood from my seat. "Allie," I called loudly, "over here!"