Chapter 14

1615

I still wasn't sure if I should wake up Mark to help raimundo, I Kept looking at his eyes then all of sudden I saw his eyes change And he twitched a little bit then he relaxed again. "Are you sure your fine raimundo" "Yes I'm fine" his voice seemed too deep to his own "I should wake mark up" "NO!" he yelled wickedly He began to twitch again and his eyes were not sea green I Remembered they were as black as the night sky on a stormy night. Mark started to move when he heard raimundo yell, I went and sat Beside Mark in the bench across Raimundo. "I will not allow you to wake him up he doesn't need to help me" Raimundo was not well at all he was starting to sweat again And I knew it was hard not to help him in his time of need so I took A Deep breath and ripped more of my dress and kneeled beside Him and wiped the sweat away. "See you can take care of me" he said in his original voice I then looked at him confused because of his behavior and he Noticed my face. "Why are you looking at me like that" he asked "It is nothing" I snapped back to normal "Tell me why you looked at me like that" he held my hand with the Fabric in my hand in midair. "You have better not wake him up or I Will have to hurt you" his strange voice was back and I now feared Him. "Stop please stop that hurts" I said trying to free myself from Raimundo's grip. I finally was released from his grip I stumbled up to my feet to Shake mark to wake up and help me, I had no idea why I looked Back at Raimundo's face and what I saw was not him at all but the One everyone feared they hoped not to be possessed by. "Josephine" mark mumbled he then opened his eyes to look at Raimundo and quickly pulled me up and went to raimundo to hold Him down because he started grabbing my dress and pulling me Towards me I felt my arms, body go numb but I couldn't move. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Raimundo said in a possessed voice which sounded Like someone else was talking. "Let me go! Let me go!" he started to Whip his head wildly and started to foam at the mouth, mark Struggled to hold on to him so he yelled at me to tell the driver to Stop and get John. So I did as he said "Stop the carriage!" I yelled out the window and the driver stopped The horses. I then opened the door; I forgot it was raining hard and I quickly Ran over to John who had gotten out just as well. By the time I came To him I was soaked to the bone. "What's wrong" he yelled over the heavy rain and the loud thunder That followed. "I don't know John but mark needs you" I yelled back he then took Of towards the carriage, I just stood there listening to raimundo Yelling, screaming and making strange noises in the bone chilling Rain and knee shaking thunder that could scare my own father to Death but I just stood there unshaken and not cold at all I felt numb When the rain fell on my skin which for some reason it felt.....it felt Warm.