Richard wants to hang out with me omg

Kory's POV
When I got home my parents asked me how was school and most importantly did you make new friends. I said, school was nice and yes made lots of new friends. Then my mom said, anyone special that you like? I thought about Richard and said, why yes I have and he's very cute. Then I said, um mom I will be doing my homework in my room okay and my mom said, okay sweetie. Then when I got down with my homework I got a text by someone. This person said, hey you done doing your homework assignment? I then thought it was probably Richard texting me but I then called his number and he answered and said, "hey what's up Kory?" I said, "hey Richard was that you texting me just one minute ago?" He paused and then said, "um maybe." I said, "Richard just say it." He said, "okay okay i did." Then he said, "hey um Kory do you want to hang out with me at the mall tonight?" I said, "I would love to but I got to be home at 11:00 though you know how parents are." He said, "oh yeah I do and that is my curfew too. I said, "well okay see yah when you get here." He said, "k bye."

Richard's POV
I finally arrived at her house and she was wearing a black t-shirt, black skirt and black flats which makes her look cute and also she had her red purse and she got in the car with me. When we got to mall she was taking me to a lot of places and also I took her to the jewelry store and there was a ring she really wanted and she had to go to restroom while I bought the ring and I hid it in my pocket and waited for Kory to get out. Then, I drove her home. Her mom was out waiting for her and her mom said, "hey who's that Kory?" She said, "oh um mom this is Richard" and I started to blush. "Nice to meet you Richard", her mom said. Then I said, "nice to meet you to Kori's mom bye Kory see you later Kory."

Kory's POV
"Kory"
"Yes mom"
"Do you like him?"
"Well sure yeah he's cute and all" and I blushed.
"We'll alright time for bed Kory goodnight" and I got to my room and dreamed all about me and Richard that night.