Let's Stop Bullying (Ambassador Short Story Contest)

So I saw how many people on smule was singing about stop bullying, so i thought I would write a book about it.

With My Story..

Yeah so you thinking a pretty girl like me wouldn't get bullied right your wrong.

I remember getting bullied in 5th grade , people used to call me four eyes or send me love notes from a guy , which was a total joke.

So I went for an upgrade I got contacts, and people saw the new me, except the "Popular" people. They would stare at me like I was nothing or laugh at me.

But then I made a new friend (not saying name).We started hanging out were were really "tight". Then she started acting weird and we both hated each other for the stupidiest thing. And she started talking to my other friends and having them hate me by laughing at me.

The next morning I see one of my friends joined this group and guess what it said?

"Everyone Hates (My name)". Yep and that's how I got cyberbullied .So then I told one of my teachers in high school and she had both of us say sorry,and she had to delete that page . I thought she would listen but she didn't she lied to the teacher.

From this day I don't know if she ever deleted it.

But I still live my life . That was the past and this is now . I have the best boyfriend ever.

So if you have a story like mine and not afraid to share it comment below.

No Hate.

Lets work together and stop Bullying!