And Happy Freaking New Year

10

Maybe now would be a good time for Cas to kiss Dean.  They almost kissed before Christmas, but it didn't happen.  Stupid Balthazar.

9

Dean wanted to kiss Cas. Really badly. It had been on his mind ever since that day, and even before then.  Part of his mind screamed that he was still with Lisa, but he would just end it when they came back from break, and everything would be fine.

8

Gabriel didn't know if he and Sam were dating.  After the taller admitted he was jealous, they had really skirted around the topic.  But he had a way of finding out.  They would kiss at midnight, and then he would know for sure.

7

Sam felt terrible. After Christmas, he hadn't said anything to Gabe, save from a ‘good morning’ each day.  He felt like he had rushed in and now he was flailing on the edge of a cliff, unsure if he should let go and damn the consequences, or stay safe, even if it doesn't sit well with him.

6

Balthazar looked over at Adam, made sure he wasn't looking, and dumped a small pouch of glitter on top of his boyfriend's head.  They had been doing pretty well to be honest, and often filled their college campus with such tooth rotting fluff, that it made the Great Gabriel Disaster of 2010 look weak.  

5

Adam knew exactly what Balth was doing, so he smiled into his drink as glitter rained down on his head.  They had been going steady for two years and even though they fought occasionally over him being left behind every so often.  Other than that, they were going good.

4

Michael bounced on the balls of his feet, looking around for Luci. One year ago, today, a handsome blonde stranger kissed him at midnight. All day today, they had run around, celebrating the day, but now his boyfriend had vanished.  He was mistaken, as a noisemaker sounded in his year.

3

Lucifer beamed at him, ignoring the look that he got in return for his actions. Something was tugging at his gut though.  A year they had been together, and still, Luci had never said ‘I love you’  to his boyfriend. At first he hadn't been ready, but now he was delaying the inevitable.  Maybe today would be the day.

2

Our heroes stared at each other while Chuck and Naomi drank some champagne.   The countdown came to its end, and the occupants of the Novak home braced themselves, shaking in anticipation.

1

Luci didn't say the three words, instead pulling Michael into a passionate kiss.  Although Michael would have preferred the words,  the kiss worked too. Balthazar and Adam were already making out.  Chuck and Naomi had given each other a quick peck.

Finally, sweet Lord almighty finally, Cas and Dean were liplocked.  After all this time, they had finally kissed. It was slow and soft,at first it was a mere brush of lips, and then they deepened it.  

Gabriel had gone for it.  And Sam had panicked and jerked away.  He stumbled to say something, anything, to let Gabe know that it was a mistake, but the other boy was already backing away, horror flashing on his face before it went blank.  Sam tried to speak, but he only watched mutely as Gabe fled the room.

The others turned to stare at Sam, and Luci went after Gabriel.  Sam shifted uncomfortably before leaving as fast as he could.

Cas and Dean tried to move away from each other to see what was happening, but they quickly found that they couldn't.  They had forgotten they had braces.

“Oh no.”

“Dad?  We're stuck.”

-------

A/N:  Haha whoops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  This was actually meant to be a filler chapter, but I felt that sabriel moved too fast, so I fixed it.  Also, if you could, check out my one shots book.

Anyways, Happy New Year!!  I hope you all make it a great one, filled with good friends, both online and in person, good fortune in whatever it is you do, and good recently updated fanfic!!!