Chapter 5: Other bestfriend

Yesterday was hell. We came home late and I was really tired. Eunice didn't even bought anything much yesterday but she went inside to every store she saw. I conclude she loves window shopping.

Also, about what happened back at the restaurant, that Eugene guy seemed to have gone quiet for the rest of that day.

"Are you done?" Eunice immediately said soon as she entered my room without even knocking first. Unfortunately for her, she saw me halfway through wearing a shirt, and she began to scream.

"God damn it." I murmured as her loud scream went into my nerves. I quickly put on my shirt to make her shut up.

I faced her when I have already put on a shirt. She finally stopped screaming and looked at me with her round blue eyes. "If you don't want seeing me like that ever again, atleast knock." I told her.

"You didn't say you're still putting on a shirt!" She retorted.

Ha. How amusing.

I rolled my eyes off of her. "Whatever." I mumbled, grabbing my backpack on my bed.

"Look, I'm so sorry." She walks in front of me. "But that wasn't entirely my fault. In fact, it's partly your fault you didn't lock your door."

I impassively stared at her. I can't believe she's blaming me right now when I was only giving her an advice- technically, an advice for her own sake too.

"Are you angry?" She asked when I did not said anything back. Her eyes started to get damp. Crap.

Sighing, I gently shook my head. There's no even point to feel angry. "I'm not."

With that, she widely smiled and jumped in giddy like a five-year old kid.

"Really?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes before bluntly staring at her. "Yeah."

"Then let's go!" She said and grabbed my hand. "I'll introduce you to my friends at school! I promise you you'll meet amazing people."

I don't want to meet any more people like you.

*

"Shane, meet my cousin." Eunice told the girl while gesturing a hand towards me. "She's Alissa Felicity."

The girl nodded at me.

"Hey, nice to meet you." She started. I was already thinking that she's normal unlike Eunice, when suddenly, she reached for my hair and smoothed it. "You're like a barbie." She remarked.

The hell.

"It's in our blood, Shane." Eunice told her before walking away, I followed behind her. When I looked back at the girl, she didn't move at her spot at all. She was just weirdly smiling at us. I shook my head in disbelief before looking away.

We continued to walk. Apparently, Shane had been waving and smiling at almost every person we pass. She also tells them my name and then vice versa. I'm actually amazed as to how Eunice could remember so many names.

Then we came across onto two girls. One with red hair and one is blonde.

"Hi, Eunice!" The girl with red hair greeted. "Who is this new girl beside you?" She inquired.