Chapter 1

AuthorsNote: So this is basically the end of episode 4 "Unleashed" of Teen Wolf season 3 where Derek throws everybody out of his house.

Ps. I don't own an ounce of Teen Wolf sadly, ha-ha belongs to Mr. Jeff Davis.

-------------------

Chapter 1: Get Out

Derek growled angrily as he yelled for Cora and Isaac to get out of his loft. He wanted to wallow about everything that has happened lately by himself. "Come on Derek, I got nowhere to go." Isaac said, smiling in slight fright when he saw Derek deep in thought. A lot had happened today and Derek was on edge, both Issac and Cora knew.

Unknowing what to do next, Isaac texted Stiles to come and sedate Derek because Scott's phone was broken, so maybe Stiles could talk some sense into Derek.

Derek glanced at Issac and Cora from the corner of his eyes, eyebrows twitching together for a second. "Leave, get out." Derek growled as Cora glared from behind the wall she was hiding behind, angry at her brother for treating them this way. She finally got to see her brother after so long and this is what happens. She just wanted to be with her family again. Or at least what was left of it...

"Derek, please come on. Don't act like that, I don't have anybody else to go to." Isaac pleaded, laughing in disbelief as he put his phone into his pocket slowly while Derek's eye tracked his every movement carefully.

"Who did you text." Derek growled, eyes turning red.

"Nobody." Isaac responded, he couldn't believe how Derek was acting, well, maybe it wasn't that much of a shocker. This was regular Derek, but today he seemed more furious. He was letting the sadness consume him again.

"Who the fuck did you text!" Derek raged, getting feral and adding his alpha tone into it, trying to force his beta to submit to his commands.

Lowering his head shamefully Isaac told Derek that Stiles was the person he had texted a few seconds ago and that he was coming.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out of here right now you two." Derek said, loosing it as Cora began to shed a few tears while running out of the loft as quickly as she could, hiding the hurt behind her hair.

"Derek... Derek come on, you know I got nowhere to go, don't do this to me..." Isaac said, begging now.

"You," he pointed at Isaac. "This is your last warning." Derek growled, loosing his patients.

"Derek, please for the last time you know I have nowhere to go, I don't have anybody but pack anymore..." Isaac said, as his voice trembling a little.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!" Derek screamed, throwing a mug at Isaac.

Isaac stood silently still as memories of the past where his dad threw kitchen items at him. Issac returned himself mentally and began looking at Derek, Isaac had lost some respect for Derek. He turned and walked away, passing Stiles as Stiles gave him a curious look, but Isaac kept his head down, feeling broken slightly. He thought Derek would be a better person...

Derek turned around and stared out the window thinking about what Deucalion had said to him until he heard footsteps approaching him from behind. Thinking it was Isaac, Derek didn't bother to turn his body as he stared at the Romans omen outside his window. Something bad was coming, thunder.

Stiles looked at Derek as he approached slowly, wrapping his arms around Derek's waist and resting his head on his shoulder. "Derek whatever is happening you gotta tell us, we're pack." Stiles said, inhaling Derek's scent as Derek deflated a little, shoulders lowering, he couldn't deny his mate even though Stiles didn't know he was a mate to Derek.

"Stiles..." Derek exhaled, getting kind of annoyed.

"Derek." Stiles hummed into Derek's shoulder, sending vibrations of pleasure through Derek.

"Stiles." Derek growled as he pushed Stiles off of him.

"What the hell Derek, just because you have problems doesn't mean you take it out on your pack, we have to work through this together." Stiles growled back.

"You don't know what is going to happen!" Derek growled angrily now as he yanked Stiles by his collar and slammed him against his table next to the rain blurred window. "I'm scared..." Derek said, nuzzling Stiles neck.

Stiles gasped at the feeling of Derek nuzzling him and the thought of Derek finally opening up to him. "It's going to be okay, big guy." Stiles said, exposing his neck to Derek as Derek nuzzled it more aggressively. "You have the pack to watch your back, but you have to learn to let them in and stop pushing them out, and you have me..." Stiles whispered the last part through his breath.

"Stiles..." Derek growled as he bit Stiles neck, fangs piercing into Stiles skin, allowing the werewolf venom to slowly transform Stiles into a werewolf.

"Derek, did you!" Stiles gaped holding his neck. "I was waiting for all this alpha pack stuff to be over before asking for the bite Stiles growled, but was cut off with Derek literally tossing Stiles a few feet in the air from the table and landing perfectly on Derek's new bed.

Stiles landed with a soft thud and Derek was on him in a flash, licking the blood from Stiles neck and spreading hickeys all over his beautiful mate, claiming the teen.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, did you like it? I was hoping you did. I left you on a cliff hanger. Sorry, but the next chapter will be a super sexy werewolf versus the human Sterek sex scene, ha-ha. I hope you guys, Vote and Like this. Also tell me what you think about this in the Comments, I love hearing comments from you guys telling me what you think about the story.

By the way guys if you want to read the next chapter you have to be following me according to wattpad or over 18, not sure. But the hot steamy scene is, if you want to read it, in my (Restricted Chapters) Book. So if you want to read head over there. If not, then just skip chapter 2.

Comment, Vote, Fan!