Saving her

Louis' s pov

Me and the boys were getting Ready to go when I remembered Lola was still here.

"Lola stay here I'm not letting you get hurt" I said to her.

"No way she's my best friend I'm not just going to stay here" she said there was no way I could persuade her to stay so she came with us.

When we got to the big abandonw wear house we decided to spilt up me and Liam went together and Niall, Harry and Lola went together

"Where do we go now?" Liam said we have been walking round for an hour and we haven't found her. Suddenly we heard the sound of a man shouting.

"Follow the shouting" I said to him.

The shouting came from behind a door we were now stood in front of. Harry called and said that Matt was also here and he told them that Ariana is behind the door.

When the four of them came we tried to open it but it was locked. Matt went up to it and kicked it open. When we got inside Ariana was tied to a chair and had duck tape over her mouth so she couldn't speak and dad was holding a knife up to her neck.

"Hello boys, don't move any closer or she dies". He said I looked over at Ariana and she looked terrified. Dad then removed the tape from her mouth so she was able to talk.

"Ariana!" I shouted

"Louis, Liam help me I'm scared!" She said I looked at Liam and he was crying

"Please let let her go" he said to my dad. Suddenly the police came through the door.

Dad let go of Ariana and she fell to the floor and she was bleeding alot... Dad has stabbed her