[Book 2] Chapter 32

What is this? A new update? How is this possible? The author runs away for a month and doesn't even tell us why or how... She said her exams finished two weeks ago, why is this happening? What's going on? MIND BLOWN!!!

Yes... I stupid start to the chapter like I always have, but hey if I didn't start stupidly then you guys would start to forget that I'm still here... Watching you... Waiting... and yes, I did go away for a while FOR EXAMS! None of you moaned at me which I was happy about :) But I still feel mean when I leave you all hanging.

I only have two days of school left though now (Monday and Tuesday) so I'm hoping to write another chapter and getting it posted tomorrow (NO PROMISES!) and then maybe finish the story in... 3 chapters after... 2... Yeah.

But thats a chat for another day.

Enjoy the chapter.

Sorry I've been gone so long xx Again!

[Payton's POV]

The next morning, I strolled out the shower rooms, soaking wet with both water and sweat, my back was killing me and my thighs burnt like my skin during July, Daryl followed behind me a few minutes later and as we made our way into the room everyone, minus Luke of course, was grinning at us with filthy, perverted looks.

'Look away, people.' I barked. 'Nothing to see here!'

Daryl chuckled as he entered the room and ran his fingers slowly and sexily through his hair, I tensed my legs slightly as he did so as I felt my body wanting him all over again.

Alright, I need to calm down, this is strictly PG-13 enough with the filthiness Payton or we're going to have a problem on our hands.

I smiled gently as I sat down on the edge of Luke's bed, Luke was sat up with a cup in his hands, hot steam flowing from the top of it as he blew gently before asking. 'Where've you been all night?'

'Daryl and I were checking the perimeter.' I whispered. 'Y'know how we are, always making sure every things safe.'

'Which perimeter was that, Payton?' Ben coughed.

Daryl and I glared at him as Daryl made his way over to his own bed and pulled out his backpack and grabbed out two pocket knives and a revolver.

'I'm going with the group to some prison just up the country, there's supposedly a well stocked armoury still in tact just near there. Want me to grab any of you anything?'

'Shotgun ammo.' Eugene muttered. 'I haven't had shotgun ammo in several months.'

'Some sort of hunting rifle... Or normal rifle...' Charlotte mumbled. 'Or at least something with a scope so I can do more long distance shootings in the near future.'

I gave Charlotte a look as Eugene turned to her with a weak smile across his face.

Ben and Demi shook their head and obviously we didn't consider that Luke wanted anything so Daryl turned to me with curiosity.

'Umm... Some sort of short handed gun. Maybe an El Diablo! I used to watch those on all those fighting games and its a really good looking gun or just a shorty... I dunno, anything you can get, Daryl.'

Daryl chuckled and nodded his head before he left the room.

'Why don't you go with him, Payton?' Charlotte asked a few seconds after the door closed. 'I know you have a day off work today and you love hunting.'

'It's tedious to pretend like I hate Daryl.' I shrugged. 'So I think I'm going to spend my day off with Luke and I might even cook something later and-'

Me Vs Zombies [Book 1 & 2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें