Chapter 14: Babysitting part 1

Astrid's POV

Its been few days already and Harold is trying to figure out Alvin and Drago's plan. Harold has been sleeping late. Very late. He even slept at 5am. Poor guy. Well I'm gonna have my babysitting today. And I don't want Harold to mock me. But of course I can't hide that. So I got up and fresh myself up and atr breakfast.

It is now 10am which means that I'm gonna start my babysitting service or job. I'm always baby sitting the same kids and they are also my neighbors.

Knock knock.

I opened the door to reveal my favorite kids. Winter, Autumn, Jamesy, Elijah, Jade and Gab. Winter, Autumn and Jamesy have the same age, they are 13. They're not sisters but best friends and I know that they are old for a babysitter but their parents still guards them with a babysitter. Elijah is 10 years old and is the brother of Jamesy. Jade is 8 years old and is the sister is Autumn. Finally Gab. He just turned 3 years old last week. He is the brother of Winter.

"Hello Mrs. Anderson, Mr. Loo and Mrs. Espanto." I greeted (xoAutummLayHxo please don't kill me because of Espanto and don't even think about 'Loo' I ran out of last names okay.)

"Hello Astrid." Mrs Espanto said.

"You already know what to do next." Mrs Anderson said.

"Of course." I said.

"By the way, we will be luck ng them up early. Winter has her violin recital tonight." Mr. Loo said.

"And Autumn also has her piano recital tonight." Mrs. Espanto said.

"Okay so what time are up picking them up?" I asked.

"Maybe around 4:30" Mrs Anderson said.

"Okay." I said.

"Oh and before I or we forget, we have a ticket for you for Autumn and Winter's recital." Mr. Loo said

"Well thank you Mr Loo." I said.

"We have two in case you have a friend that would watch." Mrs Espanto said.

"Okay. Thanks Mr. Loo, Mrs. Espanto and Mrs. Anderson." I said and they left while the kids stayed with me.

I sighed. "Okay guys. Don't do any trouble like few weeks ago." I said.

"Relax. Me and Autumn are just gonna practice." Winter said.

"I'm just gonna read or create a chapter in wattpad. And Elijah and Jade will just play with toys." Jamesy said.

"All right guys. I'm trusting you this time." I said. "I'm just gonna go up stairs for a while okay." I said.

Winter, Autumn and Jamesy gave me thumbs up. Then I went up stairs. Hope that they won't cause trouble again. I went to Harold's room to check on him. I knocked on the door.

"Harold?" I said and opened the door. It wasn't locked.

I came inside. His room is a bit messy. Well of course. He's a detective and has many papers to figure out stuff. He was even shirtless again. Really. I think you should stop 'surprising' me of you being shirtless everytime I check on you at night. Well boys will be boys. I just left the room and went back to my job.

I already hear Winter playing her violin and Autumn playing the piano. Lucky for Autumn that I have a piano. And just what they said. Jade and Elijah are playing, Jamesy is reading Wattpad and Autumn and Winter are practicing. That leavese to take care of Gab.