Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

1 Point - team Vash

0 points - team losers

When I walk over to Ash, I smile when I see that she used the sharpies to write loser on his forehead, I

We were finally done, so we snuck back out and into my house again. When we got to my room we rushed out onto the balcony and looked in the window. I raised the remote, pointed it to his room, and hit play. Right away Friday by Rebeca Black starts blaring in his room. We start to crack up when we see his light go on and he was looking around frantically. When he found the speakers his paused the song. That’s when we see him read the note and his look change from confusion to fury. 

All I do is just raise the remote and hit play again causing him to jump up and disconnect my iPod. After that we see his parents barge in the room and they start yelling at him, making Ash and I laugh even harder. When his parents leave his room he rushes to his bathroom to see what we did to his face.

When he finally submerges from the bathroom, he walks over to the window. He spots us almost immediately and he smirks. Then right before he closes his blinds, he flicks us off.

If any of our pranks were going to be this successful and funny, it’s going to be a fun 30 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at the store Ash and I decide to switch jobs so she teaches me how to use the cash register. After that she opens the store and waits for customers. While we waited for customers we chatted a while and talked about my past. “So what other crazy things have you done to make your mom pissed?”

“Oh, there’s a lot! My mom works as a lawyer, just like my aunt, and one night she had a late meeting. She said she would probably be home the next morning. After hearing that news I texted everyone on my contacts saying “Party at my house, bring booze.” All I remember from that party was making out with some guy and everything else is fuzzy. My mom came home the next morning to find me passed out in my room and a few naked guys passed out in our front lawn. She grounded me for 6 months after that. Of course the grounding didn’t do much to me, I just snuck out anyway.”

Ash started laughing but was cut off by the sound of clapping. We both turned around to find Aiden clapping loudly. He grinned at me at said, “It sound like you love to party then. Good! There’s a party going on tonight at my friend’s house. I’ll pick you guys up at 8, be ready.” Leaving us with that, he walks out of the store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Ash finish getting ready and turn to each other. “OH MAH GAWD WE LOOK HOT!” Ash exclaims. I look at both of us in the mirror. Ash is wearing a purple strapless dress that goes down to right above her knees with black peep toe heels and a black clutch bag. She had also straitened her hair and put on some mascara, lip gloss, and some black eye shadow.

For me I wore a black strapless dress that ended 6 inches above my knees. I also wore some grey peep toe heels and a grey clutch bag. I curled my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, and some red lipstick, too.

“We do look hot!” I agreed.

We hear a honk of a horn from outside signaling that Aiden is here. We head downstairs and say a quick goodbye to my aunt. When we get outside we find that Spencer is in the car, too. Ash and I share a look when we see that both boys’ mouths are hanging open. Aiden is the first to recover and he clears his throat. “You guys look hot!” he says.