ARIANA GRANDE: Tattoos

1st Tattooed Heart
Ariana's first tattoo is a heart on her toe, which she got on 2012 while recording her debut album, Yours Truly. Its purpose is to serve as a reminder of this exciting time in her life. She also has a song called "Tattooed Heart" which inspired her heart tattoo.

Mille Tendresse
Ariana's second tattoo on the back of her neck. It was done in the 14th of March 2014. It was done by artist Romeo Lacoste. Her tattoo reads Mille Tendresse, which is French for "A Thousand Tendresses". This is a reference to one of Ariana's favorite films, Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Bellissima
This is her third tattoo which is in small letters at her side. It is a nickname that Frank Grande called her for life. She got this on March 23, 2014 while having a party at her house. A lot of her friends got their first tattoos that night which Ariana described as "such a bonding experience".

Moon
On April 14, 2015, Ariana announced that she got her fourth tattoo. It is a small outline of a crescent moon on her neck below her left ear. This is a reference to her upcoming song "Moonlight".

Honeymoon
During a Meet & Greet with her devoted fans, it was shown that she has new tattoos. One of them was the word "Honeymoon" written in cursive form on the side of her right middle finger. It references The Honeymoon Tour, Ariana's second tour.

אלד
During a Meet & Greet with her devoted fans, it was shown that she has new tattoos. One of them is a small Hebrew phrase on the side of her right ring finger. It is the tenth name in the 72 names of God which is "dalet lamed aleph." The name "protects from the evil eye and bad dreams, and helps the rebirthing process." This tattoo is a reference to Ariana's faith which is Kabbalah.

2nd Tattooed Heart
During The Honeymoon Tour in Paris, it is shown that she has a new tattoo. It is a small outline of a heart (like her first tattoo) on her right ring finger.