Ch.3

The night guard is already in his office, as the withered animatronics are in the move." You get the vent, I'll get the hallway" said withered Bonnie in a whisper to withered Chica. ( withered Chica and toy Chica are two different characters) " okay" replied withered Chica.
Foxy and mangle were standing right next to each other in position to attack the night guard." Hi" said foxy in a flirty way," hello" said mangle" do you know how this works" said foxy" yes, I was programmed to know what's going on" said mangle" are you single" asked foxy" yes" said mangle (long pause) "your pretty cute" said foxy" thanks, I was build this way" the two look at each other like there looking at a million dollars. The two foxes hugged each other, than kissed each other for a long time.
It was time for toy Freddy and Chica to go jumpscare the night guard " go down the hallway foxy is at and I will go down the main foyer," said Freddy" yes sir" said Chica. As Chica is excited to go see foxy, she turns the corner and saw foxy and mangle kiss and hug. Chica turns around and drops on the floor crying." I hate mangle" said Chica in a whisper on the floor.when Chica started crying, foxy and mangle turn around and saw Chica look at them "I'm sorry, I will go" said the mangle in sob" mangle wait" said foxy,"you love her,don't you" said Chica "I'm sorry Chica" said foxy."you better be sorry" said said Chica back. Chica gets up and ran down the hall Freddy was at," hey Chica, what are you doing, you are not in position" said Freddy" I know" said Chica in cry," what's wrong" said Freddy, no reply from Chica.