"Oh my, your still with that" I giggled with him. Man we are non stop giggling and laughing  I feel bad for the people next to us caused it looks like they're annoyed. Oh well.

"I mean when you become pro you gotta go world wide" he said I laughed

-

"Ok we are here at our destination" Brooklyn said parking in front of my home.

"Come on let's go" I said opening the door and Brooklyn opening it after to also open the trunk.

"Are we gonna have a Bieber party first or homework?" He asked

"I think homework cause I don't want to worry about homework while we're having a Bieber party" I said

"Ok, let's get started" he said

After about an hour and half we went to my room, I grabbed my CD player or radio with a CD player... I grabbed the believe cd, putting it in the radio, and pressed play. I saw Brooklyn dancing to all around the world. I started dancing and singing at the same time.

When catching feelings came on we took a break because dancing after 3 songs straight and laughing at the stupidest moves can take your energy.

"Uh how do you do this?" Brooklyn asked and I laughed

"Well I mean it's easier when your alone because no one would laugh at you until you notice your lost dancing in the most horrible moves you just went through like 6 songs without stopping"

"I guess that makes sense" he responded

"Just a bit" I said

"Ok we're gonna skip the next song, well not skip but-" he said because the song was over.

"Yeah I know you mean" I cut him off and giggled a little as he blushed.

"Aw is Brooklyn blushing" I added

"What? The Brooklyn beckham blushing?" He teased, "nooooo"

"Ok ok" I said, "what ever you say"

When the song fall came he stood up and asked for my hand.

"Come on this is one of my favorites" he said and I grabbed his hand, pulling me closer.

We started to slow dance, he would twirl me, and went back to the dance...that is when Brooklyn tripped over something and landed on me. We started laughing, when our laughter died down we started to stare at each other, Brooklyn pushed away the strands of hair out my face. I felt the heat and the tension that was building up. Next thing you know our lips were connected. I felt the electricity and the butterflies. Our lips separated, I saw the worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I gotta go" he said getting off of me.

"Brooklyn" I said chasing after him

I grabbed his wrist and returned his lips on my mine. With luck he kissed back.

"I'm sorry" he whispered breaking the kiss but wrapping his arms around me.

"It's fine" I spoke

"But you've got a strong arm though" he said making me laugh

"It's all those push ups your dad makes us do" I said with a smile.

"Man this whole situation makes me seem like those dramatic girls in the movies" he said making me laugh more.

"Hey but I really got to go, practice" he said letting go of me

"Ok well I'll see you there" I winked

"And I just noticed something" Brooklyn spoke.

"And what's that?" I asked

"I was about to run out without my keys and my bag" he said and I laughed. "Well I'll see you at practice" he continued grabbing his stuff.

"See you there" I said and he kissed me on the cheek before leaving the building. Leaving me with the biggest smile.