save water and shower with me

Start from the beginning

   Stiles kissed my inner thigh, making me toss my head back on to the shower wall. He went further and placed a kiss right on my clit. I moaned louder.

   "Come on, baby girl. I know you can moan louder." He mumbled against me. I tried to stay still, but soon I felt Stiles' tongue give a quick lick. A loud groan escaped me, as I reached my hands up to grab something to hold on to. When Stiles' continued licking and sucking aggressively, I continued to let out moans as I gripped the shower head.

   "Oh, god Stiles... Keep going." I heaved out. He smirked against me and ate me out even faster, making my mind go fuzzy. My breaths came out short and quick, occasional moans coming out.

   "Are you close, baby girl? I can feel you clench around my tongue."  He moaned. I gasped as I realized I was, this though only made me clench harder.

   "St-Stiles, I'm close... Don't- ah..." I tried to speak. Stiles just licked and slurped faster, making my hands drop to his hair and pull and grip at it. He moaned at this.

   "Cum for me baby girl. I know you can. Let me see you cum hard for me." He moaned quickly. I groaned as I felt my knot break, releasing my orgasm. I sighed at the feeling, letting Stiles lick away at me.

   "My turn, baby." Stiles said, and suddenly, I was dropped before he stopped me at his waist. I draped my arms over his shoulders, still coming down from my high.

  One of Stiles' hands left me as he grabbed his dick and lined it with me, my slickness making it easier for him.

   "God, I need you so bad." He mumbled, digging his face into my chest. I nodded for him to continue.

   "I'm going to fuck you so hard. Right here in the shower. I bet you've dreamt about this. Having my dick quick slip in and out of you from the wetness of you and the shower water." He growled. I moaned at his words and nodded.

   "Hurry and fuck me already." I got out. He sighed and I felt him enter me quickly, the feeling making me moan.

   Stiles bucked his hips up instantly, pumping in and out insanely quick. He continue with his fast pace, making my breaths come out short.

   "Shit, Y/N. You're so tight." He moaned. I bounced on his dick, my hips coming back up to clash to his. The sound his wet skin slapping against mine was almost enough to draw me closer to my second orgasm.

  "Fuck, Stiles. Don't stop." I moaned loudly. Stiles let out a grunt and sped up, making me scream out.

   "God, Stiles! Fuck!" I screamed. Stiles moaned my name, and suddenly I felt him throb inside of me.

  "I'm close. God, Y/N you're clenching." He breathed out. I moaned loudly again as I felt my knot release for the second time, as I looked down to see me leak on to him.

  "Oh, God..." Stiles moaned, as he pulled out quickly and came onto my stomach. I sighed at the sight, the shower water rinsing away the orgasm.

  Stiles slowly let me down, but I stumbled into his body as my legs gave out.

   "Oh god, Stiles." I chuckled. Stiles did the same, wrapping his arms around me to keep me steady.

   "You still don't regret it." He smiled down at me. I smiled and shook my head, reaching behind me as I shut off the water.

   Stiles helped me out and with getting a towel on, gently drying me off. I looked to grab him a towel, but there was only mine.

  "It's fine." Stiles shrugged. "I'll just walk to the room naked."

  I rolled my eyes and opened the door, my eyes widening at the figure that was standing right outside the door.

   Scott.

His eyes were red, literally, with anger. Before I could blink, he grabbed Stiles and pinned him to the wall, his fangs bared at my frightened boyfriend.

   "Who the hell do you think you are?!" He screamed at Stiles. My eyes were wide as I clawed at Scott's shoulder.

   "Let go of him, Scott!" I screamed, but he didn't flinch.

   "You're having sex with my sister?! In my own house?!" He growled, shoving Stiles more.

   "Scott, it's not the first time!" Stiles argued. I slapped my hand over my face.

  "What?!" Scott was livid now. Stiles' eyes widened in realization, looking to me.

   "You didn't tell him?" He asked. I scoffed.

  "He didn't need to know we were having sex!" I defended.

   "You're dead, Stilinski!" He growled, pulling back a clenched fist. I squealed and grabbed it, preventing him from delivering it to Stiles' face.

   "Scott, one more harming thins towards him and I'll never talk to you again." I threatened. Scott's eyes widened as he looked to me.

  "Y/N! You said you were going to wait until you found someone you lov-" He began, until he froze. He glanced at Stiles and back to me.

   "Do you love him?" Scotts voice came out as a whisper. I smiled and nodded, making Stiles grin.

   Scott smiled and slowly let Stiles down, apologizing. Stiles forgave him.

  "I just- I don't want you getting hurt." Scott sighed. I smiled.

  "I'm with someone who won't. I'm sure of it." I nodded.

   "And Stiles, just- don't hurt her." Scott sighed. Stiles nodded and went to give him that guy-hug thing, but Scott shook his head in disgust.

   "Not with your dick out, bro." He scoffed. Stiles went red and ran back to my room, to put clothes on.

_______________________
A/N:: wow. stiles.... gets freaky in the shower. and I would honestly rather sell my soul than have Scott catch me doing this lol

     love you guys <3