save water and shower with me

Start from the beginning

  "I can't believe this is only for my eyes..." He mumbled, brushing hair behind my ear. I smiled and reached over, turning on the shower.

  "Now, remember, we're showering. Okay?" I raised my eyebrows. Stiles nodded, but for some reason, I knew we weren't going to end with just showering. I sighed and as I waited for the water to heat up, I unclipped my bra and took it off, along with my panties, making Stiles' eyes go wide.

  "Keep it in your pants, Stilinski." I mocked at him. He instantly looked down, seeing his straining boner behind his boxers. He sighed and took them off, before letting out a breath when he was released from the fabric.

I shook my head with a smile on my face and pushed the curtain aside, stepping in to the warm water. I let out a sigh at the feeling of each water stream easing the muscles in my back.

I shut my eyes on relaxation as I heard Stiles step into the shower as well. It took all my will power to not open my eyes and stare at his body, which he was oblivious to how amazing he looked naked.

"Come on, Y/N. I can't shower with this." Stiles whined, and I knew he was referencing his extreme hard on.

"Nope. We're here to shower and relieve me of my essay stress." I shook my head, opening my eyes to look at him. His eyes flickered away from my body, up to my eyes as his lips curled into a smirk. he stepped closer and snaked his arms around my waist, pressing my body against his.

"I could relieve you..." He whispered, kissing under my jaw. I bit my lip to hold back a moan, but this method didn't prove successful, as a moan let my lips loudly.

"You're just as needy as me." He rasped, dragging his lips along my neck. I let out a sigh. "You're just better at hiding it..."

I felt his hands roam over my sides, down to my hips as they glided over my wet skin. Stiles spun me around, so now he was standing behind me.

"God, baby. You're so tense." Stiles moaned, moving his hands over my back. He massaged and pressed his fingers into my back, making me instantly relax into his touch, leaning against his body.

"Want me to fix it?" He whispered, his bottom lip dragging itself along my ear as his soft breath made me shiver.

"Yes..." I breathed out, too deep in pleasure to speak normally. Stiles smirked and his hands began dropping down my back, until his hands fully palmed my butt. I groaned at the feeling of his hands entirely grabbing me and massaging.

  "Like that?" He whispered, before moving his hands to my hips, then even more forward. I tingled at the feeling of waiting for his fingers to enter me.

   "Do you want my fingers?" Stiles asked, pecking my neck once more. I bit my lip and nodded, throwing my head back on his shoulder.

  "Tell me. I wanna hear your words baby." He grumbled. I moaned at the sound of his voice.

   "I want them." I said, my voice coming out in a whisper. Stiles clicked his tongue and dragged his hands away.

   "You want what?" He asked. I groaned in annoyance.

   "I want your fingers inside me, pumping in and out of my pussy so fast my mind goes fuzzy." I snapped. Stiles immediately moved his hands back and moved me back around to face him abruptly, making my hair throw itself over my shoulder. I gasped at his speed, until he grabbed my thighs and picked me up.

   "Too bad you're not getting my fingers." He smirked. My face fell, until suddenly he hoisted me further up, my legs now dangling over his shoulders as he leveled his face right in front of my lower region.