3

Today I'm going home. Kay's dad is going to drop me off, I'm leaving at 12:00pm so while I was woke I took a shower and got my things together.
A few minutes later Kay busted in and asked if I was hungry I said yea and we went to the kitchen to fix some food.

🏡AT HOME🏡
So I'm finally home when I walk in I see my mom and dad at the kitchen table talking I walk to greet them with hugs and kisses. I walk in my room and plop down on my big bed.

Kevin POV
So it like 3 something in the afternoon and Mya should be home. I'll just text her I really need to see her so we can finish our conversation.

Kev😍🙏💎
Myaaaa come to my house

Mya😍🙏💎
Ok omw

Kev😍🙏💎
Alright

End of text message convo

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Mya to come. It shouldn't take her long she live right around the corner

I hear the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it.
Heyy Mya I pull her into a tight hug she hugs back and I direct her upstairs to my room.
When we got in there she sat on her phone and I went to my laptop I waited a couple of minutes to ask her if she wanted to finish the conversation now or later she said it don't matter but she prefer now so she won't have to worry about it later.
Ok so where were we? Oh yea! Do you ever see us as a couple?

MYA POV
So he just jumps right in to the questions🙃
Umm I don't know..
What would you say if I ever asked you out?? He asked
You will have to find that out for yourself😊
Ok ummm well ok this um conversation is over, he gets up and play some hype music
And I get on snapchat to post a video of us turnin up by ourselves
I caption the video 'guess who I'm with😜😍💘'
Then I post a selfie of us on Instagram and some supporters and some digaz was sayin "goals🙌😍", "mom and dad", "date already" and things like that. And others were sayin "she need to take a few steps back from Kevin he's mine😊😒" and "ewww why is he with her🤔😷"
I just read some of them and laughed it off.
When I get home I pack my school things and put it in my bag and get ready for bed

Sorry this is really short and boring😬