1

Hi my name is Mya I'm 14 years old and I'm a you-tuber, i do makeup, vlogs, and more... I'm pretty popular on there.

So tomorrow is the day I'm meeting my favorite band The Bomb Digz😝 this is going to be my first time meeting them and I am overly excited.
I have the biggest crush on Kevin Alston😍 Omgg I can't wait to see him.

The night before I meet tbd...

I'm in my bed scrolling through my Instagram when I decide to dm them from @the_bomb_digz page and tell them I'm seeing them tomorrow
I went back scrolling when "ding ding" my phone went off I looked and it was them
They replied back saying "Ayyee litt can't wait to see your smoochiee face"
I squealed🤗 and asked who it was and it was devin.

Skips to the mornin...

Ringggg ringg ringggg
I wake to cut my alarm off from my phone I look at the time and it's 12:32pm
So I get out of bed and make my bed i go down stairs to fix me some breakfast, I fix some eggs and bacon 🍳 (yes I eat breakfast at this time)
I take a shower and put on sweats until its close to the time for me to leave.
At the show I'm wearing..... (Outfit at the top)

🤘🏽Meet and greet🤘🏽
I am in line to go into the meet and greet room
When I enter the room I see Daniel talking to some girls and Devin And Kevin taking pictures. I walk up to Kevin and say Heyy
Conversation with Kevin😻
Mya- Heyy Kevin
Kevin- (don't hear me)
Mya- *taps his shoulder*, hey Kevin
Kevin-*turns around*, Wasspoppinn babygirl *pulls me into a hug*
Mya- *blushes hard aab and hug back*

We start talkin and taking pictures and it was time to go get in our seats
I had front row ya know ya girl gotta have front row.

While I was waiting I was talkin to this diga I had just met her name is kayla.
We was just talkin about how cute the boys are and how she saw me on YouTube before and all that good stuff.

All we heard was "THE B THE O THE M THE B THE D THE I THE G THE Z THE BOMB DIGZ" ... We turned around so fast and got hype real quick.
When closer came on Kevin came over to me grabbed my hand and started singing to me, we was lookin dead in each other eyes😩😍

The show is over and I get to see them again because I got backstage VIP tickets and luckily Kayla do too.
When we was walkin back stage i couldn't do nothing but think about that moment when our eyes was locked and sparks flew everywhere it felt like I just had my first kiss.
"I wonder if it meant something to him, did he feel what I felt? Probably not....

KEV POV💘
Ughhhh what's her name? Will I ever see her again? Why can't I stop thinking about her? Did I fall in love or am I buggin? Nahh I'm just buggin.

I forgot her name but I had just met her at the meet and greet, but I do know when I stared in her eyes I felt something, something I've never felt before.
Devin- so you really think you're in love with a diga?👀
Kevin- idk bro I just can't stop thinking about her I got to get her name.
Devin-what did she look like?
mya- walks in with Kayla*
Kevin- she's really short and have super curly hair she-
*starts lookin at me*😍there she is bro
Devin- which one
Kevin- the shorter one...

MYA'S POV
Me and Kayla walks backstage and see Devin and Kevin talkin to eachother we walk up and tell them they did Good and all that good stuff then Daniel and a few other digas came over and we just talked took pictures and had fun.
So the night is almost over and it's only four digas left, we was supposed to leave but we didn't, we stayed back and talked to tbd a little longer.

🏠AT HOME🏠
I'm home now And I take a shower and get ready for bed I scroll through Instagram and post some of the pictures from tonight
Kevin liked all of them and commented on some he even liked some of my other pictures and commented 😍😍😍
I dm'ed him and surprisingly he answered we started talking and I fell asleep.