Ch.1

"Foxy, do you love me" said toy Chica in weep." Are you kidding, I love you with all my heart" replied foxy. Then Chica and foxy hugged and kissed each other with love and loyalty" can I just call you Chica, is shorter and easier to say" said foxy" yes my love" said Chica. They hugged each other in the hall way as the keep on saying how much they loved each other." Guys, quit the love and listen, I got great news" said Freddy Frazzbear out of nowhere." What's the news" said Chica as she is still holding on to foxy." Theirs going to be a new animatronic, technically a remake of foxy, but different style and looks" said Freddy," when can I meet this, new foxy?" Said foxy in a jealous voice" ah, don't worry foxy, I will still love you no matter what the new foxy looks likes" said Chica" I believe you my sweet" said foxy" stop with the mushy stuff and come on, let's go see the new animatronic." Said Freddy In a hurry.
As foxy, Chica, and Freddy left to see the new animatronic, they also saw the withered Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy on their way to see the new animatronic. Balloon boy was also with the three withered animatronics. Toy Bonnie was with the marionette, and every one was their to see the new animatronic, or foxy.
"This so exciting" said Chica holding on to foxy's hand." Ya, real great" said foxy sarcastically."like I said, I will still love you" said Chica In spirit." Can you guys shut up, there is the new animatronic!" said toy Bonnie next to Chica.