Chapter 6

Ariana's P.O.V

"For our date"

Excuse me did he just say what I thought he said it am I dreaming!

"Um what date?" I laughed truly confused. "Remember when you asked me if I would drive you over here?" He paused, I nodded "and I said on one condition?" He smiled. "That was your one condition" I laughed feeling super dumb right now. I agreed to go on a date with Louis without even knowing. Great job Ari! "Yup so i'll pick you up at 8" he said smiling and walked away. I turned back to Katryce who had a huge smile on her face. "What!" I exclaimed "I can't believe I was right Niall owes me 10 dollars" she laughed. "What are you talking about?" I asked curiously. "We made a bet that you and Louis would get together before Eleanor came back, and I was right!" She said matter of factly.

I'm starting to question her sanity Lou's great but I'm not sure if I like him like that yet. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

"So are we going to the mall or what!" I asked excitedly. "But of course we have to find a dress for you and Louis' date tomorrow." She smiled.

Katryce and I walked into the mall with a mission find a dress for Lou and I's date tomorrow and to fuck shit up. This should be fun.

We ran to forever 21 and after almost an hour of looking we found the perfect dress for our date. It was a short, strapless, floral dress with a black background with red, orange, white, and pink flowers on it. It was perfect and I knew I had black heels to go with it. I smiled as I walked to the counter and paid for the dress. Though the lady at the front desk wasn't so nice. I shrugged it off as Katryce and I walked to the food court. She bought a mountain of McDonalds and I only bought an ice cream seeing as I just ate at Lou and Harry's.

I look at Katryce and laugh. She looks at me confused "what!" She asked with a mouthful of French fries. "Your eating like Niall!" I laughed. She looked shocked by my statement "I do not he eats way more than I do!" She cried. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" I said sarcastically. The rest of our afternoon consisted of harassing mall cops, Dancing and singing in the hall, playing in the toys r us, holding puppies at the pet store, harassing more mall cops, and ending with a Harlem shake in Claire's. I look at my watch to see that it's already seven. The mall will be closing soon. "Katt we should get going" I told her as we picked up our bags and made our way to her car. She drove me home and said our goodbyes. I unlocked my flat door and dropped my bags on the floor. I didn't care if it was only seven I had a very eventful day and I was ready to sleep.