First day really jittures

Hey everyone I'm Iyanna and I will have different pictures up for each slide to just represent my story and I love Robstar it is half my heart and I was upset when they turned it off so yeah let's start the story enjoy.

Kory's POV
Sweetie wake up it's time to get ready for school. I woke up getting ready for school and went in my closet to find something to wear. I put on my pink t-shirt, a black leather jacket, a pair of blue ripped jeans, and lastly my black boots and went downstairs for breakfast. My parents said, good morning Kory ready to make new friends and stuff? I said, oh um yeah and finished my breakfast and got in my car and drive to Gotham City High. When I got there I parked and went inside the principal's office and got my schedule and my locker number. I had a hard time finding my locker number that I wasn't paying attention and I slammed into the most omg cutest boy with baby blue colored eyes in the school. I said, I'm so sorry about that and I picked up my books and he helped me out. Then, when we were done picking up my books we looked into each others eyes for a while.

Richard's POV
Man I bumped into a gorgeous girl and my heart literally just stopped and stared at her. Then I said, no you were fine I wasn't really looking but hi my name is Richard but everyone calls me Dick. She said, nice to meet you Richard my name is Koriand'r but you can call me Kory for short. I said, nice to meet you Kory and kissed her hand and she totally blushed and then I said, you need help with your locker number? Kory said, oh yeah I am very lost and need help . So I showed her where her locker was and then I asked what period she had for first and she said, Mr. Freak's class. Oh then follow me.

Kori's POV
So I followed him and he opened the door for me and I entered in and saw alot of people in their seats and Richard told me to sit right here and I did. Then, this African American boy asked who the pretty girl Richard? Richard said, Victor this is Kory and Kory this is Victor. I smiled and said, nice to meet you Victor. Then, Mr. Freak our reading teacher did roll call.
Richard - here
Victor - here
Finally after calling the others he called Kory -here. You are new and welcome to Gotham City High. I said, thank you Mr. Freak. Then before I knew it hit second period and I had Mrs. Mae's class for Physical science. Then Richard said, hey do you have Mr. Mod's class second period? I said no I have Mrs. Mae's class and he showed me to the class and asked me to see my other classes and I gave it to him. He then said, okay you have the rest of the periods with me so see you third. I said, oh okay see yah thank you and I went into the class room. Then at lunch, Richard hold my hand and told me all about the lunch room but I started to blush because we're holding hands together. Finally, school is over and Richard said, maybe I will call or text you later if you will be on your phone. I said, oh um yeah here's my number and just call or text and I gotta go home bye and he said bye back and I got in my car and drove back home.