Nightmare Bonnie x Nightmare Freddy (Fluff)

Nightmare Bonnie doesn't know what to think of himself. He's been through so much. First, the pizzeria. Then, getting scrapped. And after that, the newest pizzeria where their scrapped bodies were left and where the newer versions stayed was burned down. Later, he met Springtrap when they opened the new amusement park. That leads to now.

Their broken, ripped and many, many rows of teeth are arranged in their jaws. He thinks of himself as ugly, scary. He doesn't like it.

He thinks back to the old days, where he was this cute little rabbit who enjoyed strumming on his guitar. Where they all bonded from getting the security guards, thinking every employee in the pizzeria should suffer the same way they did. They were wrong, oh so wrong.

He sighs, leaning against the wall with a hard thump. He didn't feel like going out after that poor child tonight. And lately, he hasn't. He doesn't want to anymore.

He realized that very child was just like him. He feels bad, he wants the suffering to end for him, just like he wants it to stop for himself.

Nightmare Chica agrees with him.
"I know," she had told him when he confessed, her eyes flashing sympathecially. "I feel terrible. I'm not attacking as much but you know that if we slack off Nightmare will kill us. Literally."

Now, he's not sure about Nightmare, Nightmare Fredbear or Nightmare Freddy. But he's sure Nightmare disagrees. He usually does.

"Bonnie?" He hears, and he immediately tenses. He recognizes the voice as none other then Nightmare Freddy. He dully wonders how he didn't hear him coming.

"Yes, Freddy?" He croaks.

"What's wrong? You haven't been attacking lately, you've been tense," Freddy pauses, but then continues. "I'm worried." He adds sheepishly.

Nightmare Bonnie laughs, flustered.
"That's nice of you, Freddy," His eyes flicker. "But don't go worrying about me now, I.. I couldn't be better." He lies.

Nightmare Freddy slides down the wall, and softly plops down next to him, his heavy mechanical body still making a noise as he moves."You're ying." He states.

"And how would you know that?" Nightmare Bonnie questions.

"Your left ear is up, and your right is down when you lie." He points out.

Nightmare Bonnie looks up at his ears, he was right! Well then, he never knew Freddy knew that much about him. He laughs, and sighs.

"How do you know so much about me?" Bonnie asks, turning his head towards Freddy with a creak.

"Are you crazy? I've known you since the first pizzeria and since we were made. It's been years!" He replies in slight surprise, looking at his torn feet.

"Ah, your right. My brain must be wearing out."

"... You don't have a brain. We're robots." Nightmare Freddy retorts, turning to look back at him.

"Shut up."

"Heh heh.." Freddy laughs quietly. "So what's really wrong?"

"Hmm.. promise not to tell Nightmare?" Bonnie whispers softly, the dim lights in the room flickering. The other nods quickly, the squeak of robotic movement echoing through the hall.

"Yeah, I promise. I dont really like that guy."