XII. Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Start from the beginning

His tongue slid across mine effortlessly, my tongue meeting his. Our tongues were almost fighting for dominance, to which, I happily gave him. His hands moved down to my hips grabbing them tightly and moving me back and forth, grinding me onto him. I gasped. His lips left mine and were instantly latched onto my neck. He licked down my neck slightly, making me shiver until his lips planted on a spot where he began sucking, his tongue licking up and down in the area of my neck inside his mouth.

I let out a soft moan entwining my fingers into his soft hair and pulling it. He released my neck from his lips, blowing on the area, the cool air making me shiver and let out another soft moan. He lifted me up and gently but forcefully slammed my back into the blanket beneath us. I looked into his eyes, seeing all his lust for me, making me harder than I already am and butterflies roar in my stomach.

"Don't pull my hair unless you're sure about this." I bit my lip grabbing and tugging on his hair once more, a moan escaping his lips. My cock throbbed.

"Jon please. I will not be able to hold myself back if you do that." I looked up at him with my best fuck me eyes and pulled him down to me to whisper in his ear.

"Then don't hold back. If you're sure about this, about us, then I'm sure too." I tugged his hair again, making him moan. He pulled back to kiss me hungrily. This time his tongue was exploring my mouth and every inch of my own tongue. His hands grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. I moaned as he rubbed his dick against my ass. He was so hard. He was hard for me. He pulled away from the kiss, to my disappointment.

"Salsa. Okay? If I do something that makes you uncomfortable or you want to stop at anytime, say salsa, okay. I want to fuck your brains out, but I don't want to hurt you. I want you to want it and be ready and comfortable for it." I smiled, feeling my heart leap from how thoughtful he was being.

"Salsa. Got it. Until then-" I pulled him by his hair closer to me. "stop holding back. I want this. I'm okay." He let out a flustered grunt and sat up pulling down his pants. Out sprung his huge cock. He moaned as he released it from it's restraints. He grabbed it and stroked his cock up and down slowly, biting his lip, his head rolling back.

Well thanks for that image that I will never get out of my head, Evan, fuck.

I let out a small whine feeling my cock throb inside my jeans again, my bulge becoming extremely noticeable. He looked at me hungrily, standing up, towering over my presence on the floor.

"Don't just sit there. Come suck it." I wasted no time pushing myself up and onto my knees, bringing myself close to him.

I looked up at him, holding the base of his cock, his tip almost touching my parted lips. He bit his lips, bucking his hips up to create any movement. I slowly stuck my tongue out and dropped my head down to the base of his cock licking one line all the way up to the tip, stopping to twist my tongue around in a circle around the head of his cock.

"F-Fuck baby." He moaned. Something about how desperately he called me baby sent my cock throbbing once more in my jeans. His hand slid into my hair and he grabbed a fist full of it, pulling me up to him.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? Because I really want to call you my dirty little whore right now." He rushed out breathily. I bit my lip, my eyes looking up to think.

"Baby, stop holding back. Do whatever you want, call me whatever you want. I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable, I promise." I caressed his cheek.

"Then be a good little whore and choke on Daddy's cock." He grabbed his face and slapped me with his other hand. Not too hard, but hard enough that I moaned. I went to move down to his cock, but he stopped me.