Chapter Seven

Next Morning

"Rise and Shine!!!" Kiyanna yelled in Monique ear. Monique groaned "Whaaaaa?!" She said sitting up looking like a bird nest was on the top of her head. "Stop yelling, and I made breakfast for us!" Kiyanna said all joyful. Monique was confused, she thought she'll be the one to surprise her with morning breakfast, making her feel better from yesterday. "Kiki are you okay?"  Monique asked.

"Girl please I'm fine now, hurry up and eat so we can hit up Lennox and every mall, being known." Kiyanna said happily. Shoo if Kiyanna was happy, Monique was happy.

Monique start devouring her food so they can get ready. As just as she got finished, Kiyanna came out the bathroom with a high long 24' inch ponytail and a Chinese bang. She wore some light blue tight skinny jeans, A white silk long sleeve blouse, and three inch white stilettos.

"Oooh Mami Muy Guapo, Muy Guapo!!" Monique spoke in Spanish. Kiyanna blushed "Girl yass, now get ready so you can look fly as me!" Kiyanna said. Monique hurried up, out the bed and went to her closet and grabbed her some clothes going inside the bathroom. Kiyanna turned on her Snapchat so she can record her coming out the bathroom. As soon as she heard the doorknob moving she start recording. Monique came out with a flipped up bang, and her 35' inch all black Moroccon weave flowing down. She had on a blue crop top, some white leggings, and some sparkly diamond 4' inch stilettos.

"Bitch we gone be looking flyest bitches in there!" Kiyanna said bouncing up and down on the bed. "Girl I know, now lets go." Kiyanna scurred downstairs, out the door heading to Monique's black Ferrari. They first headed to Lennox. As soon as they got there, Hoes was mean mugging the fuck outta them and Niggas was approaching them saying 'Damn Lil'Mama you thick Asfc' or 'Damn ma Lemme Get them digits' but Monique and Kiyanna wasn't paying them no mind, they wasn't there to get snatched up by any type of Niggas. They walked to the Versace store.

"Ooh bestfriend that's cute!" Monique pointed to the right. "That too bestfriend!" Kiyanna said pointing to the left. They looked over and smiled to each other and rushed over to the opposite direction. "Omg bestfriend look at these pants!" Kiyanna held up some blue bleached, ripped up jeans. "Yass b**ch Yass!" Monique mocked Nicki Minaj. "I'm Bout to go try them on!" Kiyanna rushed to the back and tried.

Meanwhile Monique,

While Kiyanna went to go try on them pants, Monique searches for dresses. She then approached a long sleeve black long dress with a V-line, stopping at the mid belly button, and a split on the left side of her leg. "This is amazingly downright gorgeous." She mumbled to herself.

"Yea ma, its deserve somebody beautiful, just like you." She turned around and she damn near jumped out her skin. "Uh thank you so much." She said walking away. But he grabbed her arm. "Where you going?" She smiled "To look for some Versace glasses for this dress." He laughed "Well you'll look down right gorgeous without them." He said complimenting her. "Thank you but-." She got interrupted by Kiyanna. "Bestfriend!! These pants are flleking on me...." She said going to her, twirling around. "Yess girl they is." Monique smiled. "Oh who's your friend?" Kiyanna said. She thought he wouldn't remember her because he got too many Nat Nat's. Monique knew what she was doing "Well Kiyanna this is somebody I just met." Monique said. "Oh well nice to meet you, somebody I just met." She said putting some sense of humor into it.

He laughed "Nah ma, my name Jose Guapo of QC tha label." He said extending his hand out.

She shook it "Nice meeting you, I'm Kiyanna." She said shaking it. "Well Monique you can still talk to your friend while I go look at other stores."

Monique giggled "Okay, but be careful." Kiyanna nodded going back to the fitting room and putting her pants back on. She then paid for the pants and left out. She kept walking seeing boys hollering and whistling at her. She decided to go to Tilly's looking for Yrn brand. She had a lot of their clothes at home but she needed more than what she had.

"Oh you again." She turned around and seen Quavo, but she played off like she didn't know him. "Umm. Do I know you?" He smiled "I know you know me." She giggled "I'm just playing, of course I know you." She said giving him a side hug. "Yea whatever, so how you've been?" He asked. "I've been doing aight for what now, gotta start my Modeling soon, because you see my height-." He interrupted her "I said how you been, not your career!" He laughed. She scoffed "Guh whatever, now I see you got jokes." She said laughing.

"Yea I gotta couple." He laughed. "But Modeling should be fun for you."

"Yea-." She got cut off.

"Damn unc, who dis cutie?" Takeoff said approaching.

"Yuu know the girl I took home?" He said.

"Nigga  its a lot of girls, you took home." Takeoff said. Kiyanna laughed while,Quavo gave him that 'Shut the fuck up' look.

"Oooh, you talking bout the girl that we find in the alley." Takeoff said. Quavo nodded. "Oh yea, nice meeting you lil Mama." He extended his hand out, she shook it. "Nice meeting you too, I'm Kiyanna by the way." He nodded. "Sell I'm over there with rich and them, Unc." Takeoff said heading out the store. "Yuu done shopping?" Kiyanna smirked "Just about, all I need is 3 shirts outta here." She grabbed a blue and white one with Quavo all over it, a green one with YRN on it, and a white tank top with gold letter saying YRN.

"I see you got my shirt with my name." He smirked. She rolled her eyes "Boy bye, I just like the color." She said. "Or you just like me." He said.