Chapter Twelve

"Wassup." Quavo said getting up, looking down at her. She pushed him making him stumble back. He pushed her and she start hitting him. He start laughing, ducking down. He picked her up, making her slap across the wall. "Ow! Stupid bitch!" She kept hitting him across his face. He grabbed her arms and threw them over her head, making her stare into his eyes. She closed her eyes and leaned her head up, puckering her lips. He tried so hard not to laugh. He then gave her a peck on the lips and looked at her.

She scoffed "Nigga move!" She said pushing him off her. She adjusted her clothes. She bumped past him and snatched her phone off the couch, and sat down. He went into the back and came back with a two backwood blunts and box. She watched him roll the blunts up.

He then had got out a big candle lighter and then lit it. "Are you gone stare at me?, or hit the blunt?" He said looking at the blunt. She scoffed "I rather be on Facebook." She said scrolling through her phone. He inhaled the blunt and blew it in her face. "Do you even smoke?" He asked leaning back. "No...but it do smell good." She mumbled. "Let me shotgun ya." He said after inhaling the backwood. She hesitated at first, but then sat sideways towards him. He leaned up and leaned her way, inhaling the blunt. He then took it from his lips and leaned to her and kissed her. Then he broke it and blew it in her mouth, making her take it in. She then blew it out and smiled "What kind of marijuana is that?" She asked. He laughed "We don't say marijuana, we say Gas and its Loud." He said finishing the blunt up. He leaned in, kissing her again and blowing it in her mouth. He watches her eyes get droopy and her nose turn a light red. "Yuu high?" He asked. "Does it make you feel like all your problems are away?" She said. He nodded. "Then yes." She said resting her head back, looking at the TV. She then drifted asleep.

Four Hours Later

Kiyanna woke up, in somebody arms and they hair in her face. She looked up and she saw Quavo eyes close and drooling. She slowly tried to get up, but he grabbed her quickly. "Um, Quavo I gotta go." She said calmly. He turn me loose and she slipped from his embrace. "Hey where's the bathrom?" She said looking down at him, drifting to sleep. "Down the hall, fifth door to the right?" He said. She walked down the dark hall, getting a lil frightened. "Fifth door on the right." She mumbled, looking at the doors. She succeeded and opened door, stepping in. "This can't be the bathroom." She saw the a huge golden underground bathtub, two huge sinks, one big long mirror, a wide window, and a big walk in shower. "Where the toilet?" She said looked around. Then there was a door. She opened the door and saw a white sparkly toilet. "Damn QC Aint no joke." She mumbled, walking in. She used the bathroom and grabbed the black, soft toilet tissue. She didn't even notice the big screen TV in the upper right corner of the bathroom. She then thought where everybody at?

"Hey! Yuu alive in there?!" Quavo startled her, on the other side of the door.

"Yea!" Kiyanna said wiping herself and then pulling up her pants. She flushed the toilet, and opened the door, seeing Quavo walking out the whole bathroom. She went to the big mirror and start washing her hands. She walked out the bathroom going to the living room.

"Hey where's Monique?" She asked Jose, who was coming out his room closing the door. "Oh she in there." He said going to the living room.

Kiyanna proceeded to walk in the room. When she got in there, she saw Monique stretching across the bed with her head wild. Kiyanna cleared her throat. Monique looked up at her "Oh hey girl, where the hell you've been?" Monique said patting her hand, getting up. "I just woke up, I thought you said you was gone lay down wit him." Kiyanna with disappointment in her tone.

Monique sighed "First of all, eating is not laying down and I didn't let his friend inside me." Monique rambled. "Hol on, you let him eat you out!" Kiyanna semi shouted. Monique smiled "Yep and it was fantastic!" Monique said falling back. Kiyanna shook her head "Nique what's wrong wit you?" Kiyanna said leaning against the door. Monique shook her head "Girl nothing but, if you wanna go home, you gotta take my car tonight." Monique said. "Yuu staying the night?" Kiyanna asked. Nique nodded.

Kiyanna opened the door "Aight, call me when you want me to come pick you up." Kiyanna said, before catching the keys that Monique threw. Kiyanna left out and went downstairs to go find Quavo.

"Hey I'm about to leave." She said to him. He looked up at her "Why?" He asked, high. "Cause I wanna go home." She smarted off. He got up "Stay for tonight." He said walking to her. She grew nervous as she looked up at him. He was really close. "I-I Need To Go Home-Home." She cleared her throat. He laughed and gently took her hand, with the keys in them. "Nah ma, you stay home with me tonight." He said taking the keys and putting it in his back pocket. She sighed and plopped on the couch, next to him. "What time is it?" She asked looking at him. "Time for you to get some sleep." He said rolling another blunt. "I can't go to sleep, without taking a shower." She said. "C'mon." He said getting up going to his back room. She followed behind him. When she got to the room, she saw him going through his dresser pulling out a yrn shirt and some shorts. "Here." He said handing him to her. "I need panties and a bra." She said making him smack his lips. "Ma Ion know what to do about that." He said closing his dresser draw.

She sighed "Fine." She walked towards his room door. "Where you going!?" He asked staring at her. "To take a shower." She said in a 'Duh' tone. "It's a bathroom in my room." He said pointing to a door. She walked towards the door and quickly turned the shower on and grabbed a bar of soap and sponge. She quickly got done in 25 minutes. "Ugh I need to go home." She said putting on the shirt and basketball shorts that Quavious gave her. She walked out the bathroom and seen candles lit. "What you think?" Quavious said coming in his room shirtless. "Um.." Before she could finish her sentence, he went over to her and looked down at her. "Um what?" He said. She gulped her throat breathing in and out heavily.

•••••Vote Please•••••