Chapter 9

( Harry's POV )

After the meeting, me and the boys decided to grab some coffee at some local cafe near the headquarters. The girls were left there to discuss further rules and contracts. We were told that we will be having a 2-day fun day with them. We will leave first thing tomorrow and have a road trip to a beach at West Cornwall.

Walking to the entrance of the cafe, I shouted, "I'm so excited!" Niall turned around and smiled at me. Those bright blue eyes are back! Back at the headquarters, I swear they were dull. And I think I know why. He might think that I don't see him stealing glances at me and Jordy. Whenever I talk to her, he would shoot me a piercing look. I chuckled at this thought. Jealous boy Niall. I knew it. He has a thing for her. Though it may be impossible because he just met her, but the evidences are strong.

Liam, Louis and Niall took care of our orders. Zayn and I walked over to a table. I remembered the look on Niall's face back then. I chuckled again. "What's funny?" Zayn asked. "Oh, nothing." I replied. He shrugged. "Say, have you noticed something weird about Niall today?" I asked him. "If this is about your theory on Niall having a crush on Jordy, well then, we all think you're right." he replied. "What?! You do?" I asked again. "Did you see the way he hugged her?" a wild Liam comes from behind me. "Yes. I think he couldn't have let her go if he hadn't seen us staring." Zayn said. We laughed. "I have an idea." I told them. "Go on..." Liam said encouragingly. "I will exchange partners with him." I said. Zayn nodded, "That's brilliant!" "You should do that on the day of our video shoot. You know how Niall loves surprises." Liam suggested. "Great idea!" I said, smiling.

Louis and Niall came back with five cups of coffee on a tray. Louis sat beside me, Niall beside Liam. "It's good to be back in London, eh?" Louis said, tapping my left shoulder. We all nodded. "Look! It's Ally and Jordy." Liam told us, pointing at the two girls outside the window. Ally is Liam's partner. Jordy said she met Ally back in LA. They saw us and waved at us. "Who's that boy?" Zayn asked. Niall immediately turned his head, fixing his eyes on the boy walking alongside Jordy. I couldn't help but smile. Here we go again. But I can't blame him, I was curious myself. Who is he?

I got up, cleared my throat. "Want some waffles?" I asked them. "Sure." Liam said. "I'm coming with you." Niall got up and walked with me to the counter. Just as we were about to check out the waffles, Ally, Jordy and 'the boy' greeted us. We greeted them back. Niall and I looked puzzled as to who the boy was. Jordy got the hint, "Oh! This is Riley, by the way. He's my best friend." "Hey, man" Niall said smiling. I'm sure he's happy to hear that he was just the 'best friend'. "You're one of the 'party people' in the video?" I asked. "Yes." he replied. "Great!" I said. "What will you guys have? My treat." Niall said. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I turned to Ally, "Why won't we head back to the lads?" "Can I go with you?" Riley asked. Shocked, I said, "Oh... sure. This way." I lead them to our table leaving Niall and Jordy alone. 

"Hey, guys! This is Riley, Jordy's best friend. He's one of the 'party people' in the video." I introduced him to the lads. They all greeted him with a smile. "Where's Niall and Jordy?" Liam asked. "Oh, they're taking care of our waffles." I chuckled. "Well then, they can sit in another table." Louis said. We all laughed. Our table only had six seats. This is brilliant.

The two came back with delicious waffles. They both realized that there isn't any room for them anymore. We all laughed at their faces. "Sorry luv, go sit with Niall somewhere else." and Louis winked. Niall's face flushed red. Smiling, he lead Jordy to another table with only two seats.

I can tell Niall was shy. He bites his lower lip every now and then. He kept shuffling his hair. I can hear them laugh sweetly at each other's words. They keep exchanging bright smiles. "Look at those two." Liam said in a teasing tone. We all chuckled. 

An idea popped out of my head. What if I take a photo of this cute moment? I pulled out my phone. I noticed that I got one message from the management. I read it. Suddenly, a smile creeped up my cheeks. I looked at Niall and Jordy from a far. "Perfect."