Prologue

(Y/N) is a Dhampir, but not just any Dhampir. Her mother was an extremely powerful witch, Her Father an ancient vampire who long since slept in the ground. (Y/N) was not someone who was to be taken likely.

Yet surprisingly enough, she was a humble person. Not someone who threw her power around, (Y/ N) was a sweet soul. Didn't like hurting people.

Maybe that was the reason she'd caught the attention of demons who were so powerful. The Tsukinami brothers found her in a field surrounded by non-predatory animals. It was a peculiar sight for the two brothers, they were so use to showing off their power and demanding respect. Yet this young Dhampir got respected out of instinct, without even showing an ounce of the power she wielded within her.

They talked and (Y/N) easily charmed and won the respect of the two ancients with her quick wit and clever thinking. She in turn, was fascinated and curious about the two men. And thus began their alliance. Born purely out of the boredom and curiosity shared among three impossibly powerful creatures.

Though, it didn't take very long before Carla began to feel more then just amusement for this Dhampir he and his brother had gotten so close to.

And so we'll start our story there ;)
-------------------
Hey everybody!! This is my fan fiction and my first lemon I've ever written. I love stars, and I love comments so please do so!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I hope you enjoy, stay diabolik my beautifuls!!!!