"Around" he shoved him back a little playfully "Kellin, this is my little brother Mike. Mike, this is one of my guitar students" he chuckled.

"Wait a minute, I know you" Mike narrowed his eyes at me "you're from that private school! Last year you dated Austin, right?"

I felt my cheeks get even redder than they were before. Austin was who I was dating a year ago, but we had quite a fall out and he was kicked out of private school.

"Uh-er yeah, that's me" I awkwardly chuckled. I looked at Vic to see him smirking at me, I felt my dick harden because of his stare and quickly looked away.

"Well anyway, I'm gonna stay at Alysha's tonight, that cool?" Mike slurred a little.

"That's fine as long as you're not driving" Vic said.

"Coarse not" Mike returned and trotted away.

"You sounded like a mother" I laughed but he just stared at me "what?" I asked awkwardly.

"So you're gay?" Whoa.

"Oh- uh I-" I nervously fidgeted with the bottom of my Rolling Stones T-shirt.

He chuckled "come with me"

"Where?" I asked hesitantly.

"Just c'mon" he licked his lips and obviously raked my body with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Okay" I surprised myself and followed him through the house. The alcohol and the amount of time it's been since I've gotten laid made me go against my better judgment.

He pulled me out a backdoor onto a small porch with no people. I felt my back roughly hit the wall and Vic's lips collided with mine. I gasped and my hands flew up to push him off me, but I stopped myself. Kellin, don't think just do. And that's what I did.

Soon the kiss became more heated, my hands roamed all over his muscly back and tugged at his shirt. I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip then push through, not bothering getting permission, and fighting against mine for dominance; undoubtedly winning. I didn't mind though, his dominant actions were such a turn on.

I moaned softly into his mouth when he grinded his hips into my cloth erection and felt him smile. Then he pulled away leaving me breathless and panting.

"Do you wanna just come back to my place?" He spoke lowly.

I nodded a little too eagerly and he grabbed my hand, pulling me back through the house.

               **********************

The ride in the cab that Vic called was torturous. He was sly about running his hand up from my knee and cupping my bulge. I bit my lip to stop a moan as he slowly rubbed his thumb up and down the sides of my clothed shaft.

I glanced up to make sure the driver wasn't paying attention and thankfully he was too busy talking into a Bluetooth attached to his ear. Vic chuckled lowly and leaned in to nibble on my earlobe, popping it between his lips. I let out a low breath and his grip tightened on my cock "I'm gonna pound you so fucking hard" her slurred and I smelt the alcohol on his breath. His words made my body wither.

The cab stopped after what seemed like forever. I looked out the window and furrowed my eyebrows "why are we at your music store?"

"Because I live above it" he reached across me to open the door after paying and ushered me out.

We stopped in front of a red door next to the store entrance and Vic fumbled with his keys. He unlocked it quickly and pulled me up a steep flight of metal stairs. Once we were at the top he was much quicker to unlock another door and swing it open. It was just as quickly slammed shut and I was pushed up against it. I felt Vic's hands squeeze the back of my thighs and I was hoisted up to wrap my legs around his waist.