It time

My friend wrote this and I thought it was good..
Why do such a beautiful girl have to get hurt so much all she does is care and then people wonder why she shuts them out well just think she used to let them in and then she got hurt and used, lied to name it she been through yea well all go through are on things but u need to know maybe talking about it will help bec let me tell u blowing up don't help ever it just makes worse. She opens up again for some reason she stops well then she starts to talk like people tell her to and then she tells her friends that care about her and then they talk to other people well those people get mad at her instead of the person that told them maybe u should talk and not get upset bec that what normal people should do bec telling someone that has lost so many people u done and u give up is like killing someone all over again so don't tell someone that because it really does hurt. People wonder how I figure out things it bec I make other people tell me bec when one of my friends are hurt I don't like it so I'm gonna want to help so don't get pissed at them get pissed at me. No one will ever now what it like for anyone bec we all have different problems and will all deal with them differently. That's all I'm goin to say so plz tell me why such a beautiful girl got hurt.
I will wonder for a little on who they talking about but I don't need to know all I need to know is that they care. We all need to now that we all have different problems but never face them alone bec it will hurt more or just dance it out do what ever makes u happy so u can not hurt other ppl so I've learned from this that we all will hurt in different ways....