It's Not Over

THE NEXT DAY

AT THE JACKSONS HOUSE

Everyone is eating breakfast, talking, joking around, but Michael and Marlon are still upstairs sleeping their heads off...... At least Marlon is.....

Marlon: *asleep*

Michael: *standing over him, looking at him, creepily*

Michael POV

I still don't see what she see in him, I mean I'm way better 😎

Tito: *comes into the room and stops* Marlon your food is- Michael what are you doing?

Michael: Oh *laughs* nothing just watching my brother lay here in  peaceful,calm, good sleep *looks at Tito* Look how cute he is when he sleeps right?

Tito: Uhhhhh yeah he's adorable

Michael: *walks to Tito and looks at Marlon* I love Marlon to death I just want to KILL until he can't breathe anymore, choke the life of him, do all these crazy things to him to harm him, that's how much I love my big brother *looks at him with darken eyes and a evil smirk and walks out the room as if nothing happen*

Tito: *walks over to Marlon's bed scared, shakes Marlon out of his sleep causing him to jump straight up*

Marlon: Why did you do that?! I was having the dream of my life

Tito: Aye bro something wrong with Mike, he's....... Creepy 

Marlon: Oh Tito *laughs at his "silly" brother* Michael is probably pulling one of his silly pranks again. You know he loves pranking people

Tito: Yeah I hope so.....

Marlon: So is that all you want?

Tito: No your food, it's getting cold downstairs, your and Michael's, well he probably already have his but yours is

Marlon: Ok let me freshen up *gets up and goes into the bathroom*

Tito: Ok *starts to walk away but bumps into Michael, screams and backs up against the wall, hurting his head* WHAT IN THE WORLD MICHAEL?! I thought you were downstairs!

Michael: What dream was Marlon talking about?

Tito: I don't know he didn't tell me! *taking deep breathes*

Michael: Do you think I'm creepy  as you put it *walks closer to Tito*

Tito: No no no no, I-I was just saying that because you were acting weird

Michael: Are you talking about me behind my back? *walks even closer*

Tito: No! I-I was just sayin-

Michael: *puts his hand over Tito's mouth* Shhhhhh don't say a word or nobody gets hurt *laughs and takes his hand off Tito's mouth*

Tito:  *laughs* You got me Mike, you got me! Man your crazy *playfully hits Mike* I'm going to finish eating bro you coming?

Michael: ......... Sure I'll be down there in a sec

Tito: Ok *walks downstairs to the kitchen*