Drop Him

WITH TAMIA AND MARLON

Tamia POV

Woah! Did I just- We just- NO! I didn't want this to happen! He was just seeing if I was ok and BOOM me and him are butt naked on the bathroom floor, out of breath, sweating, my hair a mess! UGH I forgot the kids were out there they probably heard everything, I don't have time for the "talk"! 😫

Tamia: W-What just *breathes* happen?

Marlon: I have no *takes a deep breath* idea I wasn't expecting this t-to happen *breathes*

Tamia: *glares at him*

Marlon: I didn't!

Tamia: *rolls her eyes* ugh I reek I need a shower *gets up turn the shower on, gets her towel, and body wash and gets in*

Marlon: *gets in with you*

Tamia: *turns around* Marlon what are you doing?!

Marlon: I have to wash up too I don't smell that fresh either! Where are your towels?

Tamia: There are some in the cabinet by the sink

Marlon: Ok thanks! *gets out and gets a towel and gets back in and grabs the soap and washes hisself up*

Tamia: *sighs and does the same, and starts washing her hair*

Tamia POV

Omg what did I get myself into?! I swear I hope he use protection Alondra and Ashton are enough 😒

LATER THAT NIGHT

Tamia: Ok Marlon I'll see you later?

Marlon: Yeah sure have a good one *kisses her cheek* Bye my queen

Tamia: *shows a weak smile* Bye *closes the door and sighs, goes up upstairs to Alondra's room and sees the girl fast asleep and smiles and turns off the light and closes the door halfway*

She walk slowly to your bedroom passing the messy bathroom saying you will clean it up later and closes the door from the nasty smell. She soon go into her room and changes into some comfortable Pj's, some black shorts and a tank top. She climb into your bed pulling the covers all the way over you covering her face..

TEN MINUTES LATER

Michael: *standing over her rubbing through her hair singing a creepy lullaby* Hush little Tamia don't cry, You won't be able to breathe tonight, hush my baby don't say a word, you will be mine not my brothers girl *starts harshly grabbing her hair*

Tamia POV

As I'm peacefully sleeping I feel someone running through my hair. At first I thought I was going crazy so I just went back to sleep. Then, whoever was rubbing my hair, starts grabing it and tighten the grip on my hair harshly like really hard causing me to yell in pain.

Tamia: OW! *touches her hair and feels a huge hand tighten the grip on her hair* Who are you?!

Michael: Your nightmare

Tamia: My nightmare?! Michael?!! What are you doing in my house?!

Michael: All I wanted to do is have kids with you and marry you and be with you forever, but you dating my brother?! My closest brother at that! How dare you?!!!

Tamia: *takes his hand off of her hair* I don't love you anymore Michael!! Get that through your head! You're not the man I want anymore! Your brother is way better! Now Get Out before I call him or the police!!

Michael: Oh it's like that? That's how you are going to be? *chuckles* Are you trying to scare me?

Tamia: No I'm not just get out Mike! Or maybe I have to do it myself!!

Michael: Oh you are trying to scare me! *chuckles* I guess I have to scare you too *smirks*

Tamia: *looks at him* Michael please get out

Michael: *walks closer*

Tamia: *scoots back*

Michael: *walks even closer*

Tamia: *scoots back and end up falling out of the bed*

Michael: *goes to the other side of the bed and pulls you by your leg across the room*

Tamia: AHHHHHHH STOP STOP *starts kicking with the leg that's free*

Michael: *drags her down the stairs causing her to bump her head multiple times*

Tamia: Michael! Ow!!

Michael: *picks her up and grab her by her collar* Drop him

Tamia: Michael I-I can't drop him I known him for a w-

Michael: DROP him or I will drop you down the ocean to your death

Tamia: *gulps*

THE LIGHTS TURN OFF

Tamia: *looks around and sees Michael is no where to be found*

Tamia POV

Oh hell no 😟

Sorry this was short I didn't have anything else to write, hope you enjoyed this part and I will update whenever I can ok? Ok ILYSM guys ❤️❤️

BYEEEEEEEEEE!